Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here know if it's worth doing any of those trial tests or hospital tests services? Like where you will test new medication, creams, and maybe even medical devices. I don't know if I would ever do a drug trial or anything like that. I hear some testing can pay a lot, but idk if it'd be worth it. What do you guys think?

Does anyone here know if it's worth doing any of those trial tests or hospital tests services? Like where you will test new medication, creams, and maybe even medical devices. I don't know if I would ever do a drug trial or anything like that. I hear some testing can pay a lot, but idk if it'd be worth it. What do you guys think?
The reward that you get from these sites is incredible and you are able to get a good pay out from them, however sometimes the risk that you are putting to your health is much greater than the reward and in this case i don't think that it is worth it. This should be kept for a last resort in my opinion.

I can never allow myself to be subjected to trial for money. What if things go bad. Who will spend the money I am trying to get by risking my health and life. I am a risk taker but not this type of risk.

I don't always feel safe with trial testing medications take a look at the covid vaccine for example, there have been several reported side effects which is another reason I don't like trial testing.

You must be skilled in the medical line, have licence for operational.permit so you won't be charged operating illegally by your country's government. That's a profitable venture if you establish it.

People are good in taking this kind of risk but not me please, because I most of this testing can lead to death it is very risky, but you could actually try for a renowned establishment that way you are 90% sure that you have a good backing.

when people get paid for hospital testing and trial testing when there is a general testing that is going on on a particular sickness operation.

It is true that such hospital device trials or drug tests usually pay so well. However, they can be so risky because it is a test and outcomes are not predictable. Especially injesting drugs, they could cause health problems to your body.

As long as their products are genuine and safe to use then I can try it. But the good thing here is that even after some these trial company might have sent you your free trials product they can still decide to pay some incentives to encourage you.

If I am quite aware of where this testing for vaccinations or new drugs are being done I would have gone there and also participate in them to be able to earn some money because life is a risk.

Things like this are usually very risky because those drugs and tests have not been approved yet and you could die in the process, though your family would be compensated.

So far is testing or the test of medication or any medical equipment on the patient in the hospital some may not agree to be a testing sample, even if they really agree then it is for your own good and benefits and not for their benefit so I believe you don't expect any form of money from them.

I wouldn't participate in any testing that involves injecting or swallowing any thing no matter how low the risk is but products to use on the body may not be bad if the pay is good.

Concerning your question in the above post on if hospitals that pay people for trials for drugs or creams pay a whole lot, well yes they do pay a lot but I for one do not think getting paid to test these things is such a great thing as it's dangerous

I don't always feel safe with trial testing medications take a look at the covid vaccine for example, there have been several reported side effects which is another reason I don't like trial testing.
This kind of offer or service can only be found in the developed countries. Now company in a developing nation will want entrust people to pay them for testing their product. I've come across these kind of offers on Starbucks before.

I would advise you to be careful before you embark on any medical test or trial in hospitals so as not to endanger or expose yourself to any form of harm.

I don’t know the reason anybody will just want to those kind of things but i know the situation of things can really lead people to that and I can’t even blame them

This kind of offer or service can only be found in the developed countries. Now company in a developing nation will want entrust people to pay them for testing their product. I've come across these kind of offers on Starbucks before.
I wouldn't even trust a developed country to carry out the test activities on me talk less of my developing or under developing country that is not even fully aware of the situation.

I do not anything about hospital testing in my place, even if I knew, I would not participate in the trials and risk my health. Our body is everything, and we live because of ou healthy body

I see this, not as a job or any business idea but as a very dangerous move against one's health. How would you volunteer yourself to be used to test drugs and hospital kits? What if the result goes haywire and some thing bad happens?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back