Get cashback on Ali Express! Did you know?

V

vest1992

There is this tab on Timebucks to get cash back on items you want to purchase from AliExpress. You can also use it to sell things and earn commission whenever someone buys something through your link. After you make any purchase with the link (remember if you want cashback always use the link), your cash back will be pending for 30 days in case of refunds and after 30 days, it will be credited to your account.

1604053916795.png

Special Category - 0%
Mobile Phone - 1.5%
Computer Perpherals - 1.5%
Tablets - 1.5%
Desktops - 1.5%
Laptop Netbooks - 1.5%
Home Audio - 1.5%
External Storage - 1.5%
Internal Storage - 1.5%
Mobile Phone Accessories - 4.5%
Interior Accessories - 4.5
Garden Supplies - 4.5%
Women's Clothing - 4.5%
Mens's Clothing - 4.5%
Childrens Clothing - 4.5%
All Other Categories - 3.5%

I have made around $8 USD cashback on a total of $180 USD orders.

Commissions range anywhere from 0% to 5% which is the highest commission rate in the world for AliExpress (see full commission table above) .
For example, if your friend is looking to buy something from AliExpress, tell them to use your link instead so you can earn commission from the sale!
Please Note: Any cancellations or refunds made after your purchase will result in a chargeback to your TimeBucks account.

cafediscussions

ni3ambhore89

BizNotes
There is this tab on Timebucks to get cash back on items you want to purchase from AliExpress. You can also use it to sell things and earn commission whenever someone buys something through your link. After you make any purchase with the link (remember if you want cashback always use the link), your cash back will be pending for 30 days in case of refunds and after 30 days, it will be credited to your account.

View attachment 210

I have made around $8 USD cashback on a total of $180 USD orders.

Commissions range anywhere from 0% to 5% which is the highest commission rate in the world for AliExpress (see full commission table above) .
For example, if your friend is looking to buy something from AliExpress, tell them to use your link instead so you can earn commission from the sale!
Please Note: Any cancellations or refunds made after your purchase will result in a chargeback to your TimeBucks account.
Very good. It is a nice offer for all. As you said really pays.

Grant

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hmm, I might have to look into this for myself as well. I buy from Ali Express a lot, even though I really try not to, some things they sell there are worth it. I imagine you'd have to draw in a lot of sales to make a profit though.

V

vest1992

Hmm, I might have to look into this for myself as well. I buy from Ali Express a lot, even though I really try not to, some things they sell there are worth it. I imagine you'd have to draw in a lot of sales to make a profit though.
It depends what category you buy, but yea the more you buy the more you get back. I didn t buy much almost for 200 $ this year and I got back almost 10$

Claraviolet

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
@Claraviolet this could be useful for you!
Aliexpress isn't allowing our country users to get those benefits.
Earlier we used to get a few coupons once in a while and now all of that stopped. I have tried this a while ago and it didn't work for me. Even the referral link wouldn't work and there is no no user specific code, under my name anymore. Only for new users, they are giving some coupons and after that, users will have to pay the full price.
Anyway, thank you for tagging me, Alexander. I really appreciate it.

V

vest1992

Aliexpress isn't allowing our country users to get those benefits.
Earlier we used to get a few coupons once in a while and now all of that stopped. I have tried this a while ago and it didn't work for me. Even the referral link wouldn't work and there is no no user specific code, under my name anymore. Only for new users, they are giving some coupons and after that, users will have to pay the full price.
Anyway, thank you for tagging me, Alexander. I really appreciate it.
Where are you from, and why are there restrictions with ali express. I didn t know that they do not offer chargebacks world wide, honestly. Maybe it is just something temporary and soon it will solve it. Maybe if you contact them they could help you, did you try this ?

Claraviolet

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Where are you from, and why are there restrictions with ali express. I didn t know that they do not offer chargebacks world wide, honestly. Maybe it is just something temporary and soon it will solve it. Maybe if you contact them they could help you, did you try this ?
I am from India. We used to have stuff like coupon pals, collecting coins through games, referral links and many more. Now though, everything is blocked and we get the 'not available in your country' a lot. I don't think it's a temporary service issue. Well, I am fine with that and I use Aliexpress to purchase BJD dolls only.

Slowly, I will probably stop using this app.

V

vest1992

Eh, it seems that this may be only temporary, You bring almost 1,390 billion people even if only half of them will be customers Ali express will win.