What's new

Get BizNotes Added to Your Account! Or Transfer Between PayPal And Crypto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Purchase BizNotes
Do you want to purchase BizNotes in amounts that are not specified in the purchase page linked to above? Consider purchasing it directly through me then.

When purchasing it, send me a message regarding the purchase, or reply below. When you pay, I will send the BizNotes your way! BizNotes will only be sent, after I receive payment confirmation. Usually I will get pinged on my phone when that happens. All you have to do is pay for the amount (and the fee on top of it), and I will then send you the amount.

Fees attached: 10% of purchase amount
Added Fee Conversion Amounts
$11.00 USD per 10,000 BizNotes
$27.50 USD per 25,000 BizNotes
$55.00 USD per 50,000 BizNotes
$82.50 USD per 75,000 BizNotes
$110.00 USD per 100,000 BizNotes
$165.00 USD per 150,000 BizNotes
$220.00 USD per 200,000 BizNotes
$275.00 USD per 250,000 BizNotes

Payment Links - Custom Amount
Crypto or USD Coin: https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/5ba7e3ac-82ac-49c2-8656-a823b3d9b410
PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoshuaFarrell1/

Transfer to or from PayPal and Crypto

This service is catered to those who cannot transfer between the two, as I have the ability to do so with my Coinbase account.

Decided to offer this service, as I had a couple of requests recently to do something like this. The one service I offered for it, had a percent fee attached to it, and for small amounts, that fee attached wasn't worth it for me, and the people expecting a certain amount from the exchange.

I will transfer any standard crypto options to or from PayPal (to and from the coin of your choice) for anyone who is in need of the service. This could be so that you can deposit it in your bank account, to do an exchange with someone, to make a purchase for something online, or anything else that you may need a direct conversion from one to the other.

I offer by default, the following crypto to be added to your account, via paying me by paypal first:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dai, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Coin, USD Tether

For reference, Coinbase has been updating their exchange services, so double check with me to see if the particular exchange back-end is available for use to send or receive from. As of this moment, I am using regular Coinbase, not Coinbase Wallet. So remember that the Binance Chain is not available on Coinbase, unless the coin or token you want, is compatible with the exchange service website you are using, outside of the Binance Chain.

I charge upfront a $1.50 USD fee, per $25 USD wanted in conversion. This fee can be taken out of the amount being converted, or added on top of it. If you don't specify and sent the amount straight across, expect to get less than what you expect to get from the conversion process. The particular fee, will be based on what dollar amount wanted transferred, it falls into. You can get the info on it, below.

Minimum to Convert: $5 USD
Fee Breakdown
$5-25 Wanted: $1.50 Fee
$25.01-49.99 Wanted: $3.00 Fee
$50-74.99 Wanted: $4.50 Fee
$75-99.99 Wanted: $6.00 Fee
$100-124.99 Wanted: $7.50 Fee
Per $25.00 increments above 100: add 1.50 to the total fee being deducted.

Last edited:
Great guide; thank you for explaining how to purchase Biznotes. Our forum currency is fantastic when it comes to making trades with other users.

As with the new update to the marketplace, if you have any questions regarding this particular thread, you can now respond to it. :)

@Joshua Farrell can i buy biznotes with $4.96 PayPal cash??
Sure! For a moment there, I wasn't sure what thread I had opened to, with your reply. :D Realized it was my own.

The PayPay direct link to my account is posted above. If you want the amount filled in for you already, it is:

@Joshua Farrell I have $3 worth of PayPal funds. Are you ready to trade biznotes with me?

Thank you.

Sent @Sincerem what was requested. :) Thanks for the small purchase.

For anyone else that wants to know, I have updated my opening of this topic to put an emphasis on purchasing through the actual purchase page for set amounts of BizNotes. For any smaller amounts than what is listed, or custom amounts that aren't included in on the purchase page amounts, I have added a fee amount to the custom purchases. Depending on how future requests are done, if you do not include the fee with the total price, the amount you get, may be lower than expected.

@Joshua Farrell will you exchange PayPal worth 200$ for cryptocurrency with me? I can cover the PayPal charges, i need cryptocurrency like LTC, BCH, Doge, BNB, BTC, ASAP, thank you.

@Joshua Farrell will you exchange PayPal worth 200$ for cryptocurrency with me? I can cover the PayPal charges, i need cryptocurrency like LTC, BCH, Doge, BNB, BTC, ASAP, thank you.
How did I miss this reply, when I was on at the time?

So clarification: would this be me sending you $200 through paypal, or purchasing $200 in crypto and then sending it to your crypto wallet? If the second, are you sending me the cash, then I purchase the crypto to send to you, or would I need to personally fork out the $200 for crypto?

Not exactly the best thread for the question though. :D Slightly confused.

How did I miss this reply, when I was on at the time?

So clarification: would this be me sending you $200 through paypal, or purchasing $200 in crypto and then sending it to your crypto wallet? If the second, are you sending me the cash, then I purchase the crypto to send to you, or would I need to personally fork out the $200 for crypto?

Not exactly the best thread for the question though. :D Slightly confused.
I think the best will be to send you $200 for you to purchase crypto, and send to my crypto wallet. Like, LTC, BCH, USDT, dogecoin, XRP etc. At the moment I have $193, I'll make it $200 tomorrow, I removed some funds to purchase something online.
@Joshua Farrell can we do the trade now? I have $224 worth of PayPal funds, I want to exchange it for any cryptocurrency. You can simply sell it off for me and send me LTC, BCH, BNB etc, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back