Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here is your chance to grab a dot com
Domain: soilmind.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Price: 15,000 Biznotes
If you buy the domain and want to set up a website, I will offer you website setp for free.

Wow! This looks like a very good offer and besides the domain name is very simple short and generic. Apart from from using to develop a website personally, one can but and keep sometimes and later place on the domain market for sale, I believe it sell at a good price.

The site name looks promising. I would have bought the site with the aim of selling it in the nearest future but I don't even have up to that biz notes and I don't even know when I can make such an amount of biznotes base on my schedule these days.

I hope you've sold the domain now, I love the name (very creative) and how much did it go for?
If not sold, what's the progress update on the sites. I mean the metrics

This is a good domain and keywords that will be good for anyone who wants to write about soil or anything related to the mind of human. The domian is a good one

This is interesting to know here that on can now make an open sale request in bizdustry today and don't get penalized. I hope someone picks up your domain and close the deal in profit for both parties

That's very cheap and I will like to have it. But the thread is old and it must have gone already. It's very cool to have website to manage. I will like to know if I can still change the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back