Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't normally hire people into the management side of things, but I've been making more sites as of late and want to better invest things. I was thinking, should I get someone to manage a certain amount of sites and pay them to do so? I figure if I have more time to devote to a certain section of sites, I could have my less popular sites be worked on by managers maybe. I don't know, what do you guys think?

It is something to think about. Depending on what it is, and if you think people would volunteer to do the work without pay, you could potentially have someone that would be dedicated to run it with input every now and then.

I personally hire myself out to run or manage forums for people, and have hourly rates if the item is something that requires my full attention. If not, then I just hire out by the month.

There is no single answer to that question. Everything must be weighed: the quality of attention required, the amount of time it takes from you, the income or investment at stake, management costs, response times, and most importantly, the customization of the type of management that request each site.

Just like any other marketplace, you just dont have the freedom or more exposure without your own website. I honestly think i wont be using FB much soon. So i can imagine not everyone has a FB plus you have to have FB to use their store.

You should always have an administrator for each site because he must provide the global vision of the site and have enough technical knowledge to be able to address all your tasks effectively.

Just like any other marketplace, you just dont have the freedom or more exposure without your own website. I honestly think i wont be using FB much soon. So i can imagine not everyone has a FB plus you have to have FB to use their store.
I don't think that reply relates to the topic at hand. Perhaps reread and give a new reply? :)

You should always have an administrator for each site because he must provide the global vision of the site and have enough technical knowledge to be able to address all your tasks effectively.
Well, I agree that someone should always be there, but sometimes it doesn't happen. I know some people find it hard to find someone to help oversee a site with them.

It's a good idea to make sure a website is getting managed by trusted people, all the time. So in case someone purchases more than one website, it's better to take trusted help rather than trying to do all the work by yourself.

Then people will be able to focus better. So, it is better to plan things effectively so that one person wouldn't overwork. That's just my opinion. If you feel you can take care of all of them at once, then it's all good too.

There should always be someone who can take care of your site when you're not around. Its hard for single person to handle the website. Never give your site to someone whom you can not trust. I already have two trusted manager for my website and they're taking care of site from a years.

I don't normally hire people into the management side of things, but I've been making more sites as of late and want to better invest things. I was thinking, should I get someone to manage a certain amount of sites and pay them to do so? I figure if I have more time to devote to a certain section of sites, I could have my less popular sites be worked on by managers maybe. I don't know, what do you guys think?
It is a great point, my father had a friend that was paid to do exactly that, and at one point he actually moved to another country where the business was blooming, so it is actually a good idea that you can do to hire a manager.

It is a good idea. It will give you the help you need and time to take care of other things that need your attention more.

It's definitely better to hire someone to take care of your website instead of just letting them slowly die because you can't take care of them anymore

I think it is a great idea to hire someone to manage the websites for you. You should not try to do all the work by yourself because you will be really overworked. That should just be someone that you can fully trust and is qualified to do quality management of the site.

I don't normally hire people into the management side of things, but I've been making more sites as of late and want to better invest things.

There is a saying in our management class in college that a good businessman knows how to hire a manager. In other words, you do not need to do everything in your business. Learn how to delegate the work so that you can do more beneficial activities to your business. With the mention of many sites that you have then it is only right to hire people to manage some of the sites. It is better to spend money than to spend your precious time in doing work that can be done by a hired hand.

If you're faced with loads of work at hand, or you have other business/industries you manage. You should endeavour to call on an experience one on that work field to hand over management to. In order to carry out what is needed in the business, and take the business higher.

Hiring managers to manage the business for you will be the best options as it will ensure better profitability of your websites.

In this life, never you settle for less because you want to cut cost as the less your are trying to settle for may ruin the whole projects and plans, go for the best always and you would be glad you did.

I have 15 websites, I do hire writers to write for my site time to time, I also hire social media promoter for my website but I don't have any managers for my site. In fact I would not allow anyone to manage my site as I do not want anyone to have control over my site.

I think you should hire more hands to help you out on this job,after all you are not doing it for free or for charity purpose,so hire more hands and pay them to work and manage your sites on your behalf so you will also have time for your self to rest well I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back