What's new

Get a manager for each site?

If you capable to manage all your website easily than better do it yourself but I personally use management for popular website so I can focus on all website easily otherwise it is hard to manage all site altogether.

I do not have my own site, however, once I build my own site, I will work on my site instead of hiring a manager. I may hire someone to do some back end work or even write content, however, I will always have managerial control.

You can actually employ a manager that will be managing your several website and at the end of the day they will give account to you on how far they have gone with this website management.

I have 20 website, can I have a manager for each of my site. Yes, I can if I want. But is this viable financially? of course not. You will end up spending more money than you are actually making.

Is a great to hire someone to manage a site for you because it it will bring more technical knowledge and also reduced the work for you because it will be more stressful and time consuming to managed more site alone it will give rest also and make more decision to better the site.

You can only say you want to get separate managers for each and every individual sites you own if these sites are very busy platforms, otherwise, you can can just one for them

If you have the money to do so, then you can hire people to help you out. But if not, you can try scheduling your work hours among these tasks.

If you have so many site to run, there is absolutely nothing wrong in employing hands to help you out. For effectiveness, you need managers that will help you manage your additional sites while you manage the prominent one. There is no way you can effectively manage all by yourself.

If you have many sites you designed. And you feel like you can't manage them all and see them move forward. A manager can help out.

Well, it's your decision to make. If you have the money to spare though, you can get someone to manage some sites for you since you have a lot of site to handle.

I don't normally hire people into the management side of things, but I've been making more sites as of late and want to better invest things. I was thinking, should I get someone to manage a certain amount of sites and pay them to do so? I figure if I have more time to devote to a certain section of sites, I could have my less popular sites be worked on by managers maybe. I don't know, what do you guys think?
You need managers when you have many sites and it is out of control for you to manage them all, or maybe when your site grow you will need managers because of high traffic.

If you're faced with loads of work at hand, or you have other business/industries you manage. You should endeavour to call on an experience one on that work field to hand over management to. In order to carry out what is needed in the business, and take the business higher.

Yes, I think that if you are experiencing a lots of work, then it would be a great thing to hire a manager in case you are making tons of money from your websites and cannot manage the sites alone.

Yes, I think that if you are experiencing a lots of work, then it would be a great thing to hire a manager in case you are making tons of money from your websites and cannot manage the sites alone.
That is true , so many things are to be put into consideration. The manager of course should be someone you trust but how will you know if that person is someone you have not met before ?

That is true , so many things are to be put into consideration. The manager of course should be someone you trust but how will you know if that person is someone you have not met before ?
You need to check manager reputation on other sites they have moderated, for example his history of being a moderator or staff or administrator, some people aren't responsible and use wrongly such responsibility then this is important before donating the privileges to this person.

You need to check manager reputation on other sites they have moderated, for example his history of being a moderator or staff or administrator, some people aren't responsible and use wrongly such responsibility then this is important before donating the privileges to this person.
Thanks for sharing . That is another way to confirm the authenticity of anyone you are trying to employee as a website manager, but what if they haven't manage any platform before ?

Thanks for sharing . That is another way to confirm the authenticity of anyone you are trying to employee as a website manager, but what if they haven't manage any platform before ?
You need to provide moderation privilege in General discussions thread for 1 month, if things goes good sense then you increase gradually the privileges, if moderation is not good and wrongly used you revoke moderation privilege.

I think hiring someone to manage some aspects of your site while you focus on other will be a great idea because only you, will be very hectic and to some extent you may not reached your expectations result.

You can only say you want to get separate managers for each and every individual sites you own if these sites are very busy platforms, otherwise, you can can just one for them
getting a different manager for each and everyone of your site would be very difficult, as the expenses would be very high for you to manage, as the cost would astronomically go up if you are to consider the cost of hosting as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back