What's new

Genuine paid to upload sites

I always advice and I stick to it,in as much as we want to make money online we should avoid giving sensitive information online

I have never used any paid to upload site but I have s little idea of it ,you will earn money by uploading pictures ,apps or anything valuable content that how you earn on paid to upload sites

So far I have not worked with paid to upload platform before and I can't tell if the platform is legit or not as I don't have proof. But this could really serve as another source of income to interested members. Thanks for sharing.

Paid to post site is a legit way of making income but the problem is that only few of this site are legit,truely bizdustry is one of the site that pays

I will advise you to look for something else instead of get paid to upload. it can be very hard to make decent income from this money making model. you can try out affiliate marketing it is very simple.

I have never worked on any paid to upload sites. I don't even know of any. Many paid to upload sites are not reliable. I see them as all these paid surveys. They are wasting time.

There are actually many fraudulent paid to upload sites that will just waste one's time and resources but there is a site that my friend earned by posting receipts from betting companies and he was paid.

A lot of site Are out there just to get innocent people scam some would even ask you to pay a sum of money after paying that you will be told that you have to pay extra just to get your payment back I would advice you get your self and education to set up your own business or you learn a trade most sites are just side income and you can be scammed anytime .

I like to know if there are legit paid to upload sites and how can one benefit from it. What are the things you are required to upload? How does it work?
Lots of sites are created to scam innocent people and you discovered after doing everything you are asked to, you get no pay.
Despite having some scam sites around, I think there are legit paid to upload sites where people can earn from. Most of these sites pay to upload pictures, videos and even files. One needs to be certain of the site in question to avoid being scammed.

I opened this trend to see if there was another way one could earn online but thus particular paid to upload looks like it's time consuming and I have work to do.

I have seen people make thread on paid to upload contents sites here on bizdustry. You could get access to the sites by searching for it using the search bottom on bizdustry.

Of course there are a lot of paid to upload sites that abound. Getting legitimate ones isn't the big headache in my opinion; it's the amount that you'll earn from your activities on the site that really bothers me.

There are many genuine pay to upload program programs online. You will be able to get the ones that are popular by visiting paid to upload program sections of this forum and you will see some with payment proofs.

I tried to do some research to find some legit upload sites, but I didn't find any. I checked their reviews are good, but I am not sure if the reviewers are real people or bots, so I will not recommend any site without proper proof because there are so many sites that scam people.

I tried to do some research to find some legit upload sites, but I didn't find any. I checked their reviews are good, but I am not sure if the reviewers are real people or bots, so I will not recommend any site without proper proof because there are so many sites that scam people.
I'm not a fan of the paid to upload programs because most of them are scams, but if you are interested in getting to know about one . you can visit the paid to upload sections on this forum, there you will get the necessary information on the legitimate ones.

I'm not a fan of the paid to upload programs because most of them are scams, but if you are interested in getting to know about one . you can visit the paid to upload sections on this forum, there you will get the necessary information on the legitimate ones.
Thanks for sharing this information. I will surely check it out, but as like you, I am also do not like to work on paid to upload sites. I just search for these sites because if someone asks me about any legit site, then I will share that site's information with them.

Are there really any genuine get paid to websites that pay people to upload? I doubt as it's so easy to do this thing and I do not think people would even pay anyone to do it for them.

I would have recommend a site for you, but some sites in Africa has been scamming we Africans, there was one upload and get paid site, well plan and we'll strategize, but because of greed the site was brought down and our money was carted away by the psychopaths behind it, I predicted the success of the site, but fortunately everything went down
There are generally a lot of sites that come with the idea of get paid to upload but in the real since they are actually just a scam and a complete waste of time.

I like to know if there are legit paid to upload sites and how can one benefit from it. What are the things you are required to upload? How does it work?
Lots of sites are created to scam innocent people and you discovered after doing everything you are asked to, you get no pay.
If you want to join such a website, then first take complete information about this website from your friends or relatives so that you do not have any issue later, if they do not pay you then do not work on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back