Genuine paid to upload sites

Thosynho

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I like to know if there are legit paid to upload sites and how can one benefit from it. What are the things you are required to upload? How does it work?
Lots of sites are created to scam innocent people and you discovered after doing everything you are asked to, you get no pay.

I like to know if there are legit paid to upload sites and how can one benefit from it. What are the things you are required to upload? How does it work?
Lots of sites are created to scam innocent people and you discovered after doing everything you are asked to, you get no pay.

I suggest the envato market which is basically themeforest for selling videos, audio files, animated clips, and for creating website templates.

The envato market on themeforest seems to be one of the most popular. They take a small portion of what you sell and keep it for themselves but when you reach a small threshold they pay you out.

I would have recommend a site for you, but some sites in Africa has been scamming we Africans, there was one upload and get paid site, well plan and we'll strategize, but because of greed the site was brought down and our money was carted away by the psychopaths behind it, I predicted the success of the site, but fortunately everything went down

• Blip.tv

Blip TV is a video sharing platform which is focused on video creators who prefer frequent making and uploading videos for their audience. That makes it a great platform for vloggers who record every single day or several times a week, as well as news reporters and TV show hosts.
Wow, this is great! Thanks for sharing with us here. So like how did they pay you? How many videos are you expected to upload in a day? What is their minimum cash out amount? I have flare for recording videos so I think I can earn from the site.

I am getting to hear about platforms like this with my coming to this beautiful family.
I will follow the response on this post to learn from those with wealth of experience on it

Wow it great for some to post this actually I was also thinking of this.and I would love to know some things like how did they pay you ,how much do you get per upload and the upgrade how are they like and hope it is legit and when do the payment gets to us is it every ending of the day week or month.

A lot of site Are out there just to get innocent people scam some would even ask you to pay a sum of money after paying that you will be told that you have to pay extra just to get your payment back I would advice you get your self and education to set up your own business or you learn a trade most sites are just side income and you can be scammed anytime .

A lot of site Are out there just to get innocent people scam some would even ask you to pay a sum of money after paying that you will be told that you have to pay extra just to get your payment back I would advice you get your self and education to set up your own business or you learn a trade most sites are just side income and you can be scammed anytime .

If you are to check YouTube you will surely see so many site that pays only but to be sure you also need to make search for you self and with my experience with paid apps I prefer to search myself because most people that will refer you to a paid site might only end up scamming you from it.

Well I think we are in the same shoes but i just discovered a paid to click site which i'v been blocking and they in satochi.. I also realise that there are lots of site that are scam which wont pay at the end of of your accomplishment.

You can get paid to post links, which is one of the most popular ways to make money online. The concept is that you don't need your own website, no goods, and, well, you don't have to do any actual work. Yeah, you will be compensated for posting links.

Am yet to see any genuine pay to click sites, just like you mentioned it in your tread that some sites are designed to scam their visitors, tricking them to click on dubious Link's, so ma being careful with the type of site I work with, especially those site that promise you heaven and the Earth.

I checked this thread to find out if there are any genuine paid to upload sites. After reading the posts on Blip Tv, I think I am kind of fascinated to use this site. I admit I have never heard of this site prior to reading this post

I am a review about a site called "Uptocloud.co"
You can upload photos and videos and watch videos and get paid.
They pay you pay downloads and a huge $26 for 1000 downloads on your post.
I want to give it a try and I love to share with yo too

I have never worked on anyone but I do believe there are lots of paid to upload sites out there. But when registering on any, make sure you make proper research about it first so you won't fall into scam ones.

You shouldn't bother for genuine paid to upload sites cos most of them are simply offering peanuts for your time. If you want to earn rewards online, just simply look for freelance marketplace or better stick to PTP sites.

Sure there are so many legit paid to upload sites which you can benefit from, bizdustry is one of them. But we all just had to be careful of scammers and other sites. Make necessary information before optioning into any online business.

It's true one have to be extra careful so as not to end up as victims of scammers but at the same time, there have been options that people have brought that's definitely worth checking out

I have never used them myself however there is a lot of legitimate ways in which you can earn through uploading. However it is important to know that it is dependent on the country that you are in and therefore if you are not in a very high rated country your learning potential will be a lot lower.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back