What's new

Geezezone - All things 90's and 2000's nostalgia!

Abizaga

Acquaintance
Oct 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Website URL https://geezezone.com/
Website Genre Nostalgia
Date Founded Mar 30, 2020
Website Software XenForo 2.2
Website Information
It's a new forum designed for the discussion of all things 90's and 2000's nostalgia! It's meant to be for the nostalgic to discuss 90's and 2000's internet culture, memes, websites, memes, games, movies, tv, etc. It's a subject I'm very passionate about and I would like to provide a place for anyone who wants to talk about this to talk about their stories and memories too!

Thread Count: 1,213

Member count: 193

What we got:

Over 150 articles of noatalgic content
Awards!
Gallery!
Contests!
Are you GDPR Compliant? Yes
Do you have advertisements? No
Do you sell account upgrades on your website? No
GT Metric Score https://gtmetrix.com/reports/geezezone.com/bZ2Z5Qjc/
Staff member count 1
Twitter https://twitter.com/geezezone?lang=en-gb

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce my new website:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a site like bizdustry that's fuelled by user generated content? Do we get paid to post like the way it is done here?
The concept is nice and for a site that just started out, it's doing really well.
So bro just come clarify these things and we'll be good to go.
Online I learnt that research is very important ;). Just kidding, I'll check the site out

Is it a site like bizdustry that's fuelled by user generated content? Do we get paid to post like the way it is done here?
The concept is nice and for a site that just started out, it's doing really well.
So bro just come clarify these things and we'll be good to go.
Online I learnt that research is very important ;). Just kidding, I'll check the site out
Sorta.I have 2 writers, both of whom are paid, but its not an open thing. I'd have to make you a writer :p Thanks, though! I'm pretty proud of how much progress we made over a year.

Kindly elaborate as regards the activities of the websites, probably if it's for information purposes or money making and the likes. Will check it out soon, I just love new things/stuffs.

Kindly elaborate as regards the activities of the websites, probably if it's for information purposes or money making and the likes. Will check it out soon, I just love new things/stuffs.
This is for information purposes mainly, covering different nostalgic topics in our articles and boards. We occasionally hold contests with money prizes but money making isn't the primary goal of the site.

This is for information purposes mainly, covering different nostalgic topics in our articles and boards. We occasionally hold contests with money prizes but money making isn't the primary goal of the site.
Too bad it's not for making money but it's a good one that there is a platform that covers the oldies. I like the oldies especially the songs more than the modern ones.

Too bad it's not for making money but it's a good one that there is a platform that covers the oldies. I like the oldies especially the songs more than the modern ones.
Same here. Best music is all 90’s.. early 90’s to late. Doesn’t matter, as long as it’s 90’s.
Things got crappy around 2001. And the top of the line very best, best, best music (nobody will agree with me and that’s ok) is from Great Expectations Soundtrack,1998
You know what? I’m gonna go fetch all 3 songs

🎶 🎶
Post automatically merged:

Same here. Best music is all 90’s.. early 90’s to late. Doesn’t matter, as long as it’s 90’s.
Things got crappy around 2001. And the top of the line very best, best, best music (nobody will agree with me and that’s ok) is from Great Expectations Soundtrack,1998

🎶 🎶
✨1✨

🎶 🎶

✨1✨

☀️2☀️🌧

🎶 🎶

✨1✨

☀️2☀️🌧

💥3💥 Boom! Saved the best for last.
🎶 Like a Friend 🎶

Last edited:

🎶 🎶

✨1✨

☀️2☀️🌧

💥3💥 Boom! Saved the best for last.
🎶 Like a Friend 🎶

Music have evolved over time, nowadays most musicians only care about the goods sound that match their music and not the meaning of the music in the 19's music was more meaningful than what we have today.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back