What's new

GCLoot Review 2021 – Full Review & Tutorial of GCLoot

1627068035710.png
We will be reviewing a legit Get Paid To website called GCLoot. Stick around, and I’ll dive into a detailed review, explain how you can get started, and earn with some of the highest paying offers (10$+).
1627068170020.png

About The Company:​

• Before you sign up for any service online, it’s always important to research the companies history and reviews.
  • GCLoot trades under the business name “ Reward Holdings Ltd.” It helps researchers and corporate brands connect with users for direct engagement with each other. Their reward platforms currently have over five million members. The company’s mission is to bridge users with researchers and marketers.
  • Reward Holdings, the company behind GCLoot, generates its revenue via engagements with researchers & advertisers. Members can join to perform easy everyday online activities such as answering surveys, completing offers, watching videos, downloading apps, and more. In turn, users can choose to redeem their favorite rewards for the points they have earned.
  • The company now owns three successful brands, which include GrabPoints, Zoombucks, and GCLoot. Considering that Reward Holdings has been trading since 2012 and is a registered business, it would be safe to conclude our investigation and determine that this is a legit earning platform that will thrive for years to come.
  • So, what makes GCLoot different from Zoombucks & GrabPoints? That’s a good question!
1627068210736.png

Getting started on GCloot​

• Getting started on GCLoot is simple and takes a matter of minutes. On the homepage, there is a registration box. Registering is easy and requires only an email & password, or you may register with the likes of Facebook or Google.
  • You must take time to read their Terms of Use and the privacy policy that can be seen below the sign-up box.

How Much Are GCLOOT Worth?​

Getting a few thousand credits might seem to be exciting, but consider their financial value: Since ten points are equal to one cent, the total will be:

1627068262149.png
  1. 10 cents = 100 points
  2. One dollar equals 1,000 points.
  3. 10 dollars = 10,000 points
As you’ve seen, you’ll need a significant amount of credits to make this online money-making program worthwhile.

Completing Surveys​

There are many ways to earn with GCLoot, including surveys, trial offers, watching videos, and downloading apps. I really like this website because of the wide selection of opportunities offered to members. I’ll start by talking about my favorite way of earning money online, completing surveys. Some studies pay 10$ but require a longer completion time.

For a 10-15 minute survey, I was given 850 points. The questions are straightforward enough, consisting mostly of multiple-choice questions about where you shop, what you drive, and who your internet provider is. With these surveys, I’d say the highest possible starting salary you can expect is $2.50 per hour.

1627068299733.png
Make Money From Trial Offers
GCLoot works with various organizations that deliver trial period deals and promotions to gain points by registering. The free deals compensate between 500 and 5,000 plus points, depending on the trial. However, it would help if you exercise caution because investing money to make money can quickly lead to financial loss, keeping track of trial end dates, and canceling before you are billed.

1627068343534.png
1627068363320.png
Do you want to get paid to download applications to your phone? That may seem simple, but there’s more to it. For each app you download, you receive 100-1000 points ($0.10 to $1), but certain games that pay more have additional conditions, such as playing a game for a certain period of time or achieving a certain level.

Getting paid to download apps is one of my favored money-making methods since it’s easy, doesn’t require much effort, and all you need is a working smartphone. My favorite offerwall would be OfferToro, as the company offers competitive high-paying tasks that anybody can complete if they’re wanting to earn from downloading mobile apps.

Referral program​

1627068407177.png
GCLoot offers one of the most generous referral programs that I have ever come across. Ultimately, if you know enough people to refer, this could be one way to earn passive income. Paste the invitation code, write a short review before sharing it on social media websites. It’s important to note that the person you refer must earn 1000 points if you want 0.50$ to be added to your account as a reward.

Referral Link: (Join for 0.50$) https://gcloot.com/?ref=Z2CNZT

How Much Money Can You Really Make?​

• Is it possible to make money with GCLoot? Yes, but how much money will you make?
  • To be honest, not much. I’d be shocked if you made more than $20 a month if you spent an hour on this website every day. If you put in the effort, you will earn up to $150-$300 a month, but no more.
  • The good news is that there are many great videos and reviews online from people who have been compensated, indicating that the company does indeed pay, but would you earn enough cash to warrant investing hours of your time? That’s for you to decide.
  • GCLoot can appeal to you if you enjoy trying out new games, answering questionnaires, and watching a few clips in your free time. It’s better than nothing to make a little extra money while riding the bus or on your daily commute.
  • You won’t be able to substitute your primary source of income, but that’s not the point of the website; it’s just a nice way to raise a little extra cash on the side.

Is GCLoot a scam or legit?​

1627068472875.png
No, I don’t think that GCLoot is a scam. As mentioned earlier in the video, the business has been around for many years and has a portfolio of getting Paid To Websites, including GrabPoints and Zoombucks. GCLoot is registered on Trustpilot, an online review service for consumers, with a rating of 4.4/5.00, which proves it’s a paying service and the company is legit.

Members can choose to cash out their earnings through PayPal, Visa Cards, or a wide selection of Gift Cards starting from 5USD$, and from our research, an electronic reward can take up to 3 business days to arrive.

► GCLoot Referral: https://gcloot.com/?ref=Z2CNZT

► Business Contact: https://rewardsupport.zendesk.com/

► Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gcloot.com

I have heard of this site but I have never tried to register on this site for just one simple reason: this is a survey site. I am not very fond of using a survey site to make money because they either have no surveys for my location or the surveys pay very little for my location.

Despite seeing GCloot advertised within the GrabPoints site, where I have great results with, I do not like them. They send you a lot of spam mails and that made my mails suffer as I like having my inbox organized. Surveys were not as rewarding in GCloot as it was with GrabPoints.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back