What's new

Gaming

Yes , I know there are some situations in which you can be paid to perform this activities but this is not a reliable way to make money and besides I've not been able to see any of them to make money online presently.
It really isn't common anymore. You are better off streaming gameplay and earning money through Twitch if you want to earn while playing games. It takes a lot of hard work and time dedication though. You have to also be entertaining to watch.

I have not earn any money on gaming website before, but some of the gaming website people are making good money from it, and there is some that does pay at all because there is one that I was working with then before you know it them close without paying.

It really isn't common anymore. You are better off streaming gameplay and earning money through Twitch if you want to earn while playing games. It takes a lot of hard work and time dedication though. You have to also be entertaining to watch.
Well maybe that is another way of earning but I rather choose to concentrate in most of the things I am very much interested . There are different ways money can be made on the internet but as a person you just have to focus and concentrate in one.

Most games today or applications are fake. even if you have a legit game or application, you will not enjoy it anymore because it is full of ads.
Yes most of the gaming website are legit and they are also paying the problem is that them received little money on the most of the gaming applications, but I have never receive money from gaming website.

Yes most of the gaming website are legit and they are also paying the problem is that them received little money on the most of the gaming applications, but I have never receive money from gaming website.
I remember working on a gaming site with some of our group member here , the gaming site was really paying back then and I was paid twice before the site dissapear .

Playing video games is nice but if you are trying to earn money with games you'll definitely waste your time because you'll not earn a good amount of money playing games online.

Gaming platforms are not a good idea for me to earn money online, if you are looking for a way to earn money you definitely need a skill, in my own opinion that's the best way to earn money.

There's a lot of ways to earn money online way play games that will waste lots of your time, for me I prefer to work online than to be playing games online.

I know there are many online platforms where you can be earning for playing games or streaming it but i can't give you name because I'm not a fan of playing games. But you will be earning will be very small

there are so many video games that pay you decent money, some you can actually make a living playing them, but they are mostly online and you would need a very strong and stable internet connection to make it happen.

I know there are many online platforms where you can be earning for playing games or streaming it but i can't give you name because I'm not a fan of playing games. But you will be earning will be very small
Well in my own opinion playing games are not the best way to earn money online, the reason why I said this is because you'll spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money.

Well in my own opinion playing games are not the best way to earn money online, the reason why I said this is because you'll spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money.
I think that I fall in the same category with you because I have fallen victim of so many play to earn website and they ended up being a scam.

I think that I fall in the same category with you because I have fallen victim of so many play to earn website and they ended up being a scam.
That's a bad experience, that's why I don't normally like platforms like this, the funny aspect is that you'll waste lot's of your time and you won't earn a tangible amount of money.

Gaming platforms are not a good idea for me to earn money online, if you are looking for a way to earn money you definitely need a skill, in my own opinion that's the best way to earn money.
I don't really know why people try making money on gaming platform when you will be wasting your money , I prefer working on other sites like forum site and other money making websites ,

I don't really know why people try making money on gaming platform when you will be wasting your money , I prefer working on other sites like forum site and other money making websites ,
I also prefer to work online on forum's than be wasting my time on so called gaming platforms, forums are much more trusted than gaming platforms.

You can hardly find platforms that will pay you online for playing games, even if you find them they are going to be paying you peanuts, that's why I like paid to post sites.

Try live streaming if you enjoy playing any popular or well played video games.
There are game firms that may hire you if they think you have talent.
However, I would advise against looking for game apps that offer money in exchange for your time and work because they not only waste your time but also give you false hope.

I've heard that there are legit gaming applications that pays but i don't really know if it's true since i've not worked on any or seen anybody who have received payment from such application.

I don't know any of them that pays. Gaming platform is something you should not put in your list of an Internet business because it may not really be profitable as you might be thinking because the fact that those games wouldn't be an easy thing to make money with.

It depends in what you like to earn money with , I have some friends that are good and convinient with earning money online with playing games on the gaming platforms because thats the skill they have .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back