What's new

Gaming

In order to earn by playing games, you need a couple of skills. Playing games is the most obvious skill you need, but you also need communicative skills. You need to talk to your audience as you stream games.

Yeah, I don't think anything matters to me that year anytime I see a video game featuring. Infact I had "ending man, Sega, xbox and ps1" that year.

I there really any video game that pays?
I played one of recent only to get to cash-out point and the app stopped working
I have heard instances of games people but I have not experienced anyone for myself because from people can we say it is possible to be any money by playing game but others will still say it is not possible that all those games as scams.

Even if there is anyone that is paying you may not really be able to make profit because of the higher competition that is involved in winning most of these games and you really have to sacrifice a lot of your time to learn how to be expert in playing them.

There are even some cryptocurrencies that pay for gaming online but the pay is actually very minimal. Also, you could also take up gaming as a business but you need to be creative, innovative and develop a good interpersonal relationship with customers and also set the standard!

There are a lot of games that give rewards for playing them. Especially now that the world is gearing towards crypto, numerable games offer coins or tokens as rewards and you can tap into them.
Though the easiest one I'll recommend now is peerbit that allows you to mine kin, a new currency.

I think there is a website called Treasure Trooper that pays. It is old, but I am not sure if they still pay. I think they pay to to play games and take surveys for cash. They pay through checks.

I played one of recent only to get to cash-out point and the app stopped working

video gaming for which I am paid? I haven't heard much about this, apart from the big companies that pay you to test certain games / bugs, only those with experience and veterans in the field. but paid to play I didn't really hear.

The only legit and reliable games site that is know is the Bling games.
They are fun to play and are simple enough to understand and must importantly they pay you as you play. You receive Bitcoin to your coinbase wallet

I have read a lot about most gaming sites being scam sites. Even if there are legit ones, I don't think the pay would be worth the effort. It's really disappointing not getting paid after putting in much effort.

I don't have any idea concerning this. Most of the video games I have understanding about are not for monetization. They are mainly for entertainment . you can check out more information on Google.

I have also seen so many platforms online that deals with paid games but I don't have an idea since that is not my area of interest

Some indie developers will pay people to play their games but it isn't much. You have to be part of an actual dev team in order to make good money doing something like this.

I don't trust most of this gaming platforms. Some of them are always very difficult to make money with because of you playing games with advanced expert with experience.

Some indie developers will pay people to play their games but it isn't much. You have to be part of an actual dev team in order to make good money doing something like this.
Yes , I know there are some situations in which you can be paid to perform this activities but this is not a reliable way to make money and besides I've not been able to see any of them to make money online presently.

You are going to be better equipped for this if you are going to be going into cryptocurrency play to make money games because they are the ones that are actually going to pay you more.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back