What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Gaming Forum - JoyFreak.com

Your forum looks on the go already. I'll give you my support by signing up sooner to it. I love gaming very well, i even own a video game business, where i host gamers like me, LoL. But Bizdustry and my education, have sucked all my time having much fun playing video games, LoL. I play it once in a while. For you to develop a gaming forum, I'll give you five minutes of my time almost everyday, starting from today, thank you.

Your forum looks on the go already. I'll give you my support by signing up sooner to it. I love gaming very well, i even own a video game business, where i host gamers like me, LoL. But Bizdustry and my education, have sucked all my time having much fun playing video games, LoL. I play it once in a while. For you to develop a gaming forum, I'll give you five minutes of my time almost everyday, starting from today, thank you.
I appreciate it. Thank you very much! :)

It a wonderful development but honestly I'm not really into gaming and I don't think I have time to add up all the forms but I wish those people will be active their the best of luck.

Well in reply to your post above concerning the game forum joyfreak, I have to say this is the first time i am hearing of this platform indeed, and with the things you have written above, I have to say it would definitely be a great gaming forum

I am not much into gaming as I not a gamer. However, I enjoy playing games to ease out stressful day.
Most of players are playing games to ease out stressful day. So it is a way to avoid stress and to have self satisfaction.

If you say the platform pays you for gaming with them,what then does upgrading of one's account mean or serve in the platform actually?

This my first time if seeing a gaming forum. What is the forum all about ?can we earn money from the forum? please explain more on the forum.

This my first time if seeing a gaming forum. What is the forum all about ?can we earn money from the forum? please explain more on the forum.
Please read the topic and actually visit the site. It explains everything already.

The forum is a gaming forum, where you discuss various gaming topics. Not that hard to figure that out, by reading the description and looking at the forum.

The only way to earn money on the forum, is to participate in the marketplace on that forum. No. Posting there will not earn you money.

Please read the topic and actually visit the site. It explains everything already.

The forum is a gaming forum, where you discuss various gaming topics. Not that hard to figure that out, by reading the description and looking at the forum.

The only way to earn money on the forum, is to participate in the marketplace on that forum. No. Posting there will not earn you money.
Thanks for the clarification. I actually read the topic and I needed more explanations, but I am glad you've made everything clear to me.

Gaming forum first time heard a gaming forum exist, I read some of our members comments, where they want to know how we can makes money from this forum, but this gaming forum officials not given any proper information, I have also same question in my mind how we gets money anyone knows about it.

Gaming forum first time heard a gaming forum exist, I read some of our members comments, where they want to know how we can makes money from this forum, but this gaming forum officials not given any proper information, I have also same question in my mind how we gets money anyone knows about it.

Thanks sir to give me a response in my issue, surely once i visits your game forum, explore other things what I want.

How has your forum been doing in terms of new members?

I am curious about this as I know how hard it can be to start up a gaming forum. Most people just use Discord or Reddit.

View attachment 2306

Gaming Forum

JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forums and video game news with discussion about PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS, Android, PC, Stadia and more.

Please feel free to leave feedback.
JoyFreak sounds great, especially for game lovers. My question is, is JoyFreak only a discussion forum or can we earn money through it as well?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back