What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Gaming Forum - JoyFreak.com

I am hearing the site name joyfreak-gaming forum for the first time and that's the benefit of being a member of online forum, i like a seperate site like this where people can share their opinion on different games and get to have more knowledge about the gaming world.

View attachment 2306

Gaming Forum

JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forums and video game news with discussion about PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS, Android, PC, Stadia and more.

Please feel free to leave feedback.
I like to everything written about this gaming site,but my question now is this,if I join this site now what would be my reward because I can't be wasting my time and energy to go into a site just to discuss about game.

That's a welcome development here. Even though I'm not a gaming type, but i love when good things are announced. I believe joyfreak is really up for something bigger. I wish the site all the best in the future.

Do you pay members for participating on your website activities?
Hi everybody. Thanks for showing interest but JoyFreak doesn't offer real money for posting. You do get on-site currency called Credits and can purchase on-site items, but that's it. We do giveaways and stuff for our members every once in a while so you are free to participate. It's a gaming forums/news site if you are a gamer, then this would be the place to stop to discuss all things gaming and keep up to date with the latest gaming news.

Joy freak are one of the best forum available out there at present.
They provide really high quality forums and gaming content for the gaming community.

Concerning joyfreak.com, a gaming forum. Well, this is just new to me as I am just hearing of this gaming platform called joyfreak.com. I am a big fan of video games especially when it is soccer either Pes or fifa. It would be nice if a reward is been attached as we participate in the discussion on the forum

I am actually interested in gaming discussion platforms, i have long been looking for such platforms where i can share my views on gaming experiences.

Hi everybody. Thanks for showing interest but JoyFreak doesn't offer real money for posting. You do get on-site currency called Credits and can purchase on-site items, but that's it. We do giveaways and stuff for our members every once in a while so you are free to participate. It's a gaming forums/news site if you are a gamer, then this would be the place to stop to discuss all things gaming and keep up to date with the latest gaming news.
What are the on site items that you are able to buy with the credits, if I may ask? Do they include any things like playstation vouchers or so forth/ Things of that nature, as it is a gaming forum. 😁 I look forward to hearing from you @JoyFreak

As I can see in forum after signup there are items like instagram or twitter so does are they status of account or promotionnal for your instagram or twitter account because it let me a little confused.

Can I join this forum as a game developer? What would be the benefits?
We have a verification program. You can read more about it by clicking the link.

What are the on site items that you are able to buy with the credits, if I may ask? Do they include any things like playstation vouchers or so forth/ Things of that nature, as it is a gaming forum. 😁 I look forward to hearing from you @JoyFreak
You can buy on-site items with Credits. On-site items consist of icons like PlayStation, Xbox, Snapchat, Twitter and more and they can be displayed next your name. We also have "User features" and "Thread features" so you can buy stuff like Username sparkle, Account upgrades, Sticky thread etc. for your account. As for vouchers and such, we usually do our giveaways once in a while which will earn you these.

As I can see in forum after signup there are items like instagram or twitter so does are they status of account or promotionnal for your instagram or twitter account because it let me a little confused.
Just like the above. It's just items you can display next to your username in posts and your profile.

You can buy on-site items with Credits. On-site items consist of icons like PlayStation, Xbox, Snapchat, Twitter and more and they can be displayed next your name. We also have "User features" and "Thread features" so you can buy stuff like Username sparkle, Account upgrades, Sticky thread etc. for your account. As for vouchers and such, we usually do our giveaways once in a while which will earn you these.
Thank you for clearing this up for me @JoyFreak . My apologies for initially misunderstanding the nature of the rewards. Nevertheless, I will be sure to check out your forum very soon, and register there, to try and support you as well. Starting a forum must be quite a task, and I wish you all the best in it moving forward :) Good luck!

Thank you for clearing this up for me @JoyFreak . My apologies for initially misunderstanding the nature of the rewards. Nevertheless, I will be sure to check out your forum very soon, and register there, to try and support you as well. Starting a forum must be quite a task, and I wish you all the best in it moving forward :) Good luck!
Thank you so much :) I look forward to your arrival!

I am not really into gaming but it seems like a really good forum to me. I wish you all the best and I really hope that your forum will gain popularity. I have looked into the forum and it seems that you do reward credits for posting in the forum. I am not sure if I can exchange the credits for the items you have to offer there.

I am not really into gaming but it seems like a really good forum to me. I wish you all the best and I really hope that your forum will gain popularity. I have looked into the forum and it seems that you do reward credits for posting in the forum. I am not sure if I can exchange the credits for the items you have to offer there.
Yes, you can exchange the credits for the items!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back