greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Spider-Man 2000: The "Monster Ock" final boss stage scared the hell out of me. I remember the sounds it made haunted me every time I played it.

What game scared you as a kid ? :))

I don t think there was a game that scared me, the only thing scary I remember is the movie Child`s Play with that doll named Chucky xD

I didn't play any game, I had a special games that only play them when I was a child..
There some movies that was scared me like the horror films (I was always sad when I watch them and totally can't sleep comfort hahaha)
My mom was angry from me and she got my phone to avoid watching them till I forgot them

When i used to be a child i was playing wolfenstein .. it made can't sleep at night and check under my bad all night long .. it was a very scary game .. so parents must know about the games their children are playing

The game that make me scared when i was a kid is wolfenstein especially when i passed the mummies stage
but i think Horror movies can make u scared more then games

Tomb Raider used to scare me from time to time as a kid, because when you're new to playing it you won't know where the different animals are going to pop out from and come attacking you. Plus Lost Valley, the third level in the game has a T-Rex and I used to hate having to play that level. The raptors would scare me too in that same level. xD I was also afraid of the Haunted House level from Gex: Enter the Gecko because there were enemies who would try to stab you and their heads would come off.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

As a kid,I never saw game to be scary,I only saw game as recreational fun,infact the more scarier a game is,the more we felt the urge to try it,if it's horror movies,I had a lot to mention because I had always dislike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back