kingcool52

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jan 1, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do we have any Game of Thrones fans here?

It's going to be weird this season because of the fact that it's the last one. I'm not sure what I'm going to do afterwards really. Does anyone have any good theories for the end as well?

Without spoiling anything, I have to say that the last season was completely and utterly anticlimactic considering how the rest of the series was. It was bland, rushed, and there were so many plot holes it ended looking like a block of swiss-cheese

Without spoiling anything, I have to say that the last season was completely and utterly anticlimactic considering how the rest of the series was. It was bland, rushed, and there were so many plot holes it ended looking like a block of swiss-cheese

What do you consider a plot hole? :whistle:

I am a big fan ... it's the best serie i have seen in my life ... i was a kid when i start watching the first part ... i loved jhon snow from the beginnig and i knew he'll be the hero ... the end for me was less than i expected ( i thought jhon and night king will fight with drangons ..) but in the end arya killed him with small daga ... the end was dispointing for me

One of my all time favourites. I remember counting days to the premiere of season 7 and the same happened for season 8 which was less memorable for me compared to the other seasons.

It was an interesting tv series with many turn events xD fun none the less

Never had seen it. Seems too weird to watch, atleast for some of the trailers I have seen of some of the seasons of the show.

Too bad I joined the trend late, apart from prison break, game of thrones is another series that pull me down to my chair,it encompasses all the characters and twist, though the ending was below expectations.

I bacame fan of game of thrones in this year when I first watched it. It is really thrilling and very interesting series film. It's one of my best movies too

I love game of thrones so much I will see game of throne news one of my best series movie ever. I love the suspense I love the actions and they were able to capture our mind.

Yes am a very big fan of game of thrones, infact it happens to be one of my favourite movies on planet earth and i keep on watch I over and over again. The characters are super B. They acted their roles to perfection, there are lots of moral lessons. It is better to die on ones feet or die die then to die kneeling.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back