Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
This is similar to my other thread on the matter, but the end point here in this thread, is to gain a discount to the Standard VIP.

Step 1: Join this referral link (if already registered through the link below, provide myself your email, and I will take a look in either of our accounts to see if it matches one of the referrals in our list, then you can skip ahead to step 2).
Join Mine here: https://r.honeygain.me/JOSHU8CB4E

Step 2: Activity Based
For every 30 days of consistent use, you can earn the Standard VIP Upgrade, at 50% cost, in BizNotes. With this step, you need to earn at minimum 100 credits daily, for the past 30 days. If you earn 200 or more daily, and forgot to turn it on 1-2 days out of the past month, you can still claim the discounted price. Once per month, you will need to provide a screenshot of your last 30 days earnings, to show that you have been using the Honeygain App, and have earned generally 100 credits at a minimum, every day.

Step 3: Donate 10,000 BizNotes to myself (@Joshua Farrell), to claim reward.
If you can provide proof that you are earning 100 credits per day in step 2, through mine or Alexander's referral link, all you then have to do is send 10,000 BizNotes to myself, and I will update your account for you, for the next 1 month period.

Debugging Referral Issues:
If you had registered and we can't find your email you used to join up under, go to the following page, and make a support ticket under the "Other" ticket type, and provide the following info. If you had registered previously and you do not know if you were referred by one of us, you can follow these instructions too, to get the above discount.
Support Ticket Page: https://honeygain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Your Email (the one you used to sign up under). This should be an active email, and not a junk email. Support will respond to you, via the email you provide.
Subject: Put in "Wrong Referral" in this text field.
Description: Provide your actual account email here, if you registered under a different email than the one you listed in the email field. Then ask them to switch your referral to the above referral link (https://r.honeygain.me/JOSHU8CB4E), or to Alexander's link ( https://r.honeygain.me/bizdustry ). Once you get an actual reply from support stating your referral has been updated, tell us here, and we will double check!

Screenshot of what the help page looks like, after you select "Other", in the drop down field box.
Screenshot(56).png

Last edited:
Reminder people, if you joined up, and are willing to let it run, you can get VIP at 50% off! You don't need to provide your email after the activity is done, to notify me that you had registered and is willing to do this. If you are registered and just starting out, it does help if I know you are now running it, so I can ask you later as a reminder for your last 30 days!

If you had registered previously and forgotten your email, you can create a new account under the referral link that is mentioned in this thread. So hurry and come aboard today!

Last edited:
I have heard of the plartform before however, I havetry it. And offer you made is really good. I am very sure a lot of people will join the plartform bacause of the way it guyexplained explanation yugt

I have heard of the plartform before however, I havetry it. And offer you made is really good. I am very sure a lot of people will join the plartform bacause of the way it guyexplained explanation yugt
Yes likewise I, I heard that the platform is legit, and all you have to do is just to be logging in to the honey gain app, and you will be earning some Percentage of money.

Yes likewise I, I heard that the platform is legit, and all you have to do is just to be logging in to the honey gain app, and you will be earning some Percentage of money.
Lets please stop the discussion of Honeygain, if it does NOT directly relate to the service I am providing in this thread. Thanks.

Offer available. Remember part 1 of this offer, requires signing up through my referral link, and then using the program actively for 30 days. Once you do that, you can claim a 50% discount on the 1 month standard vip, which requires sending 10000 biznotes to me. I will cover the rest of the value for the vip at purchase. With that, you can then start withdrawing your earnings, and earn from topic creation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back