Future smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadonce

Mar 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
i am eagerly waiting for glassy look. i think this is adream to be achieved by lenovo or lg but as long as other companies can emmulate. we are good to go

Where Is Sony ? I love Sony Phone For Music and Phone Built Quality ,Never Used any Phone for Gaming. Best Music Listening Experience
for the Future Phone will be More Smarter With AI Compatibility more Smarter, Powerful, But Never Like A real Friend Who Come With you in Bar And Drink With you .

I love the Samsung Galaxy Fold smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 7.30-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 1536x2152 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi). ... The Samsung Galaxy Fold supports wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging. It has 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. What more we need. It is the best smart phone we can have. But the price is one and half lakh plus.... :(

I love the Samsung Galaxy Fold smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 7.30-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 1536x2152 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi). ... The Samsung Galaxy Fold supports wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging. It has 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. What more we need. It is the best smart phone we can have. But the price is one and half lakh plus.... :(
I've never had an opportunity to test a Galaxy Fold. I think it's cool that they test the folding feature with a touchscreen but I would probably not want to own one myself because it reminds me of the old Nokia flip phones. But maybe I'll change my mind one day as the technology moves forward.

With all the specifications aside, what is it with folding feature that you like?

Anyway, I'd love to try a Galaxy S20 when it's available.

I love the big screen... when the phone is unfolded.... its a treat for my eyes... :) and when it is folded it is so compact and handy...
That actually makes sense to me. I'd love to try one, but I won't probably think about purchasing one until they make it thinner and lower the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back