🔊ANNOUNCEMENT Further Information on Payments update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjerry

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Thanks you so much for looking into this, you have really done well. We from Nigeria have serious problem, the government of Nigeria has banned the use of cryptocurrency in Nigeria till further notice.
I can buy your litcoin and send to your Nigeria bank account.

Kelly5

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Government baning the use of cryptocurrencies in Nigeria does not stop you from receiving your payout in cryptocurrencies From bizdustry. Simply covert it in your wallet and sell on P2p

cowantussie

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi, if I haven't responded to you and want a response, please direct private message me on ForumCoin, and I'll do my best to help. Although reading through the last couple of pages of this conversation, I feel that a few matters need to be resolved and clarified.

Users can now withdraw a minimum of 5$, instead of 10$. We have taken this decision because of feedback from various people, stating that it will take a long time to 10$. I am happy to announce today that you may now withdraw from 5$ and choose Litecoin or PayPal as a withdrawal payment.

1. PayPal Payments have been reenabled, and members who want to cash out can now request payments through this payment method.
2. I ask for you're understanding, and I have already explained why payouts have been delayed. We have not stopped paying; we have delayed payments. There is a difference, and that needs to be clarified. When someone sends 1500$-2000$ a week using their Visa Debit Card to buy Crypto, banking institutions in the UK get suspicious, and they often want to know where the funds originally came from to adhere to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). The good news is that we are on track to be paying our members within 2-3 weeks.
3. We are starting to see members who are slowly leaving Bizdustry and making no effort to return to the forum. We understand and sympathize that the incentive drop in our rewards program came as a shock. The management team is noticing which of the users are supportive and those who don't care about unfortunate events. We value our community, and I am a firm believer in turning a negative into a positive while making the best of a poor situation. Our team has decided that it's best for everybody if we introduce additional payment criteria, including:

3.1: Members that do not visit the forum within a 7 day period & make a minimum of 20 messages leading up to the payout on Saturday (past 7 days) will not receive payment. We will refund the Biznotes to your account instead.
3.2 Inactive members are not allowed to ask Active members to request payout for them to avoid these new terms and conditions.
3.3 These terms and conditions are a temporary measure until Bizdustry deems it's necessary to look into updating or removing the restrictions.

Hi I made a withdrawal last week and you guys sent the money through my PayPal account and after one hour you cancel the withdrawal I want to know why

eLdavis

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What payment methods can Nigeria accept at this time? We can look into integrating more to accommodate our Nigerian users. Could you clarify whether there are any gift cards that you want to obtain in return for Biznotes instead?
I am from Nigeria, and so far i have made two withdraws without any issue, right now Nigeria can make withdrawal through the litcoin channel, since we can make use of paypal.

cowantussie

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Have you opened a support ticket, through our support page? If not, I suggest doing so, and explain whats up.

I have check it and it says no ticket created
Under my withdrawal it show that the money is sent. I receive the email on Sunday that you guys have paid $ 5 into my paypal and after an hour it was cancelled tho I didn’t check my email the same day I check it on Tuesday and saw the two message

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have check it and it says no ticket created
Under my withdrawal it show that the money is sent. I receive the email on Sunday that you guys have paid $ 5 into my paypal and after an hour it was cancelled tho I didn’t check my email the same day I check it on Tuesday and saw the two message
You need to open a ticket, if that is so.

Fizzy_boi

It goes on .....
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Same thing happened to me when I processed a withdrawal last week it was $6 it was rejected 3hours later and since then I waited and I even message the admin I opened a support ticket still my message was not attended to and I didn't get back earning since then.

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You will have to wait for a response then, as tickets regarding the withdraw process, will need response from the owner. He will respond to that specific issue when he gets the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.