What's new

Funny...COVID is not even mentioned now!

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Have you noticed now that there is something new happening (war), that Covid is almost never talked about in the media? It's so funny how the media tries their best to keep people scared.

In my country we no longer wear masks and social distance anymore. Things are back to normal and we no longer talk about corona virus.

This is how Media works these days and they work as per the requirement of the Government only and this is why we don't see many things in the news that should actually be in the news but the things that are not of any importance to anyone is in news with wider coverage.

The media is more concentrated on the war between Russia and Ukraine this is why they do not concentrate with other problems like Covid.
My belief is that COVID was never really any worse than the Flu anyways...look how many people the Flu kills each year. Well, did kill....until you know..the hospitals get all this bonus money from the Government when they classify a death as COVID death...

News in media scared many peoples, when pandemic, I am also get sick, but I am not going to hospital, I am not sure it is covid or not, but I just need to take a more rest time, and finally recovered without having to go to the doctor, while my father in-laws, died, were accused of being due to covid as reason.

News on social media hardly freaks me because I don't think much about it, during the covid I follow up the death records but i kept asking myself was it everyone that died during the covid was really killed by the virus? What about the old gramps that are ripe to die?. Social media is just for cruise😁

News on social media hardly freaks me because I don't think much about it, during the covid I follow up the death records but i kept asking myself was it everyone that died during the covid was really killed by the virus? What about the old gramps that are ripe to die?. Social media is just for cruise😁
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
]
Did you just say "ripe to die"? :ROFLMAO: That's a new one for me.

Covid is not much talked now, just like Russia-Ukraine war.
Yet its not over, keep the safety, health and life are important. I will not claim how Flu or deadly it was, but it was a Pandemic that locked the world, and that was my best time too - Work From Home got people their wonderful life.

That's life for you though, like they say change is constant. Here in my country, there was once a time where you won't even be able to go to Public places without having a face mask, you could even be arrested for it but currently we move around freely and no one talks about it.

Covid is not much talked now, just like Russia-Ukraine war.
Yet its not over, keep the safety, health and life are important. I will not claim how Flu or deadly it was, but it was a Pandemic that locked the world, and that was my best time too - Work From Home got people their wonderful life.
When we have a chance to make money from home, but not all people have the knowledge to make money from home through online activities, there are so many people losing jobs because lay off from their job because companies get bankruptcy. Later next scary news maybe will become hot too, about climate change.

I don't believe COVID was actually a thing. I believe it was just another form of FLU like sickness. I firmly believe that COVID was created in order to create world panic in order to pass things in Government that the citizens were blind to because they were too scared for their lives about COVID.

I don't believe COVID was actually a thing. I believe it was just another form of FLU like sickness. I firmly believe that COVID was created in order to create world panic in order to pass things in Government that the citizens were blind to because they were too scared for their lives about COVID.
So you have similar beliefs as myself. I also think that CVD19 was created in a lab and purposely released by the high elites in order to create mass panic.

Have you noticed now that there is something new happening (war), that Covid is almost never talked about in the media? It's so funny how the media tries their best to keep people scared.
Bad news sells. We humans dislike bad news but are drawn to it like flies to honey.

People still get married, have kids, graduate, get rich, but it's the bad news we get attracted to.

I also don't believe in the Covid19 virus because its main purpose is to make money so that there will be business which will give a huge amount of money to hose who have created this virus. It really causes so much panic worldwide and many people had been affected, some of them lose their job while others lose their lives which is really sad.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back