What's new

Friends with those who are much older or younger than you.

I think it is good to have both older friends and younger friends because you will learn from both of them and become wiser in relating to people.

Well,I have been with both the two type of people,but I will prefer been with people who are older than me than younger ones,in fact you will feel much more comfortable when you accompany yourself with people older than you.

Well I have friends with all the age bracket and I actually prefer it that way because I will get to learn from all of them and know how they think and react to some situations they encounter

I consider both very important because I will learn from those that are older than me and also been friends with my younger ones in order to teach them what they know and also to learn from them
When it comes to the issue of learning and adding value to your life,some very good and important lesson might come from both the poor as well as the younger ones.we need to maximise the two group.

I'm playing in a video game where I am the youngest person, so I know how it feels, sometimes you scared to not be respected and to be considered a "kid" who is too young not responsible enough and cannot handle tough situations. So sometimes they may choose to spend their time with people their age instead spending it with a teenager who is not related. I don't have any problem with playing with older people I mean the older you get is the more experience you have usually that's how it works and then mature people will be more respectable so it's actually a plus.

I consider both very important because I will learn from those that are older than me and also been friends with my younger ones in order to teach them what they know and also to learn from them
The experience and residue of knowledge is not resident in a particular age braket,because the leverage one can get from both the younger or older generation can be a thing we cannot evaluate based on the age barier.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back