What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

Alas, I don’t know a freelance site that will pay without payment delays, but there are Micro job sites that pay quickly and don’t have to wait long, these are Rapidworkers and Workupjob. do short tasks.

Each and every freelancing websites require you to wait and I really doubt if there is automated system on any site. The payments are processed manually on such kind of sites.

You will only get this service through ptc website like ysense its one of the better way to get instant payment because some of them pay you instantly and I think some survey website dose that I never see this on forum some forum will require that you wait for a specific time before you are paid like bizdustry here we get paid on saturday

Almost all freelancing sites pay almost immediately. Most of them allowed their users to have wallet attached to their account. So, that the individual users can withdraw their money anytime they want. Immediately you withdraw. The payment will be sent by the freelancing platforms. If there's any delay, it might be from the payment processor.

These are the kind of websites that deserve the proper credit to be honest because I see no reason why you should be holding people's money for a long time for what they worked well.

Of course, such sites exist. Established freelance sites like upwork, Fiverr, people per your, seoclerks all allow for easy withdrawal and quickly at that.
The only thing they majorly do is that they would charge particular fees for withdrawals.
Though i have not worked for these platforms,but i have a friend that does work on fiverr,he said the payment whenever he finishes his work on that platform is usually prompt.

These are the kind of websites that deserve the proper credit to be honest because I see no reason why you should be holding people's money for a long time for what they worked well.
Payment for a job done isn't supposed to take longer or get harder - that's why those who use escrow services outside of these platforms are usually not complaining. Money is released as soon as the job is done.

I don't really think you can find that platform you are talking about, most freelancing website takes a lot of time before you can get paid, that's why I don't like freelancing.

I don't know any platform like that . Most of the official freelancing platform will always ask that members are to request for withdrawal at a specific date or time. I think it is much more easier that way and they don't have to be paying people all the time.

The freelancing sites typically don't wait to be paid. Before you are paid, having a freelance website is really not important. They review your work, and if they are pleased, they will pay you more.

What are some of the freelance sites out there, that don't make you wait forever to get your pay? Sites that will often pay you right when the money is sent. Do any freelance sites like that exist? Or do all or most of them make you wait a while until the money clears?
A friend told me about a freelancing platform sometime ago. The name of the platform is people per hour. I think it will be good to give this a trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back