What's new

Freebitco.in Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

This is the best most reliable faucet I have found!
It has:
-PTC
-Shortlinks
-Lottery
-Rewards
-Offerwalls
-Wheel of Fortune Daily Spins
-BTC Betting
-Manual Faucet: claim $ 0.00000005 up to .00521350 btc every hour. (prices fluctuate with the market)

As payment methods:
-BTC Auto Withdraw every sunday No minimum.
-A few more methods.

Right now they offer FUN (FunFair) Tokens too with 1% cashback, 16 Free Wheel of Fortune Spins Daily, 25% Interest Booster on BTC Deposits. YOu can get more info about that part here: https://freebitco.in/static/html/token/investor.html?r=10552404

It has:
-PTC
-Shortlinks
-Lottery
-Rewards
-Offerwalls
-BTC Betting
-Manual Faucet: claim $ 0.00000005 up to .00521350 btc every hour. (prices fluctuate with the market)

As payment methods:
-A few more methods.

Right now they offer FUN (FunFair) Tokens too with 1% cashback, 16 Free Wheel of Fortune Spins Daily, 25% Interest Booster on BTC Deposits. YOu can get more info about that part here: https://freebitco.in/static/html/token/investor.html?r=10552404
Good review! Straight to the point, highlighting areas of interest, you made very easy and fun to try.

I'm already giving up on faucets, they have used too much of my time and paid little or nothing. I just hope this will different if I decide to try it.

It has:
-PTC
-Shortlinks
-Lottery
-Rewards
-Offerwalls
-BTC Betting

As payment methods:
-A few more methods.

This is a good site to earn free satoshi, I must admit. I did not know it had other features apart from the faucet claim.

Has the withdrawal limit been reduced? I found it too high, and it's not encouraging working for a very long time without seeing the reward in your pocket.

Freebitco.in is a legit faucet site, and I still maintain this faucet site until now because I have a lot of referrals, even though I only claim faucets and save deposits to earn interest as passive income, even now I claim a faucet without having to solve the captcha.

This is a trusted site but it is hard to earn. You can earn more when you deposit some amount. I have an account here and it turning smoothly. On the second thought, I would invest also to earn more. So guys please do not doubt the site. You should try it.

you are not going straight to the point and you have not explained how it work because at least you should we even go into the destination of how we can make money in that side then from there we will know the next step to start, so how do we start earning now ?

you are not going straight to the point and you have not explained how it work because at least you should we even go into the destination of how we can make money in that side then from there we will know the next step to start, so how do we start earning now ?
Once you sign up there is a freeroll button and every hour it resets and you click the "ROLL" Tab and and you will earn the BTC plus 2 free lottery tickets and 2 reward points. I don't suggest the betting part unless you are very lucky. I never play that part. You will also get a daily email and it has a link to do the free wheel of fortune spin.
Let me know if you have more questions, I'm here to help

Once you sign up there is a freeroll button and every hour it resets and you click the "ROLL" Tab and and you will earn the BTC plus 2 free lottery tickets and 2 reward points. I don't suggest the betting part unless you are very lucky. I never play that part. You will also get a daily email and it has a link to do the free wheel of fortune spin.
Let me know if you have more questions, I'm here to help
I have a similar experience with such a site of mining cryptocurrency like bitcoins but I come to find out that after working there and be claiming my bitcoin is everyhour at the end of the month I wasn't able to make up to 5 dollars worth of bitcoins which was very stressful.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Yes,FreeBitco.in is completely legit and the most reliable bitcoin faucet in the world.earn free bitcoins by completing Small tasks.earn bitcoin by permoting bitcoin affiliate program.
Post automatically merged:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Yes,FreeBitco.in is completely legit and the most reliable bitcoin faucet in the world.earn free bitcoins by completing Small tasks.earn bitcoin by permoting bitcoin affiliate program.

I have registered with the said free but coin site but I don't seem to have 100% in them as their own way of doing things is different from gramfree. They should have minimum withdrawal, why should I wait until I get up to 30000 before I can withdraw from it. That will take like donkey years.

I have a similar experience with such a site of mining cryptocurrency like bitcoins but I come to find out that after working there and be claiming my bitcoin is everyhour at the end of the month I wasn't able to make up to 5 dollars worth of bitcoins which was very stressful.
That can be frustrating but i would go back to those sites before when you mined since bitcoin is so high they might have enough in them to cash out now
Post automatically merged:

I have registered with the said free but coin site but I don't seem to have 100% in them as their own way of doing things is different from gramfree. They should have minimum withdrawal, why should I wait until I get up to 30000 before I can withdraw from it. That will take like donkey years.
lmao at donkey years...hahahha

Last edited:
Freebitco is a scam website, they fooled me twice, so I vowed that it will never happen again, I used the site for over three months claiming their so called coin, but on reaching there treashold guess what happened, I requested for withdrawal, they told me that I have multiple accounts, and banned me from using their site, is that not wickedness.

Freebitco.in is a platform that I have used in the past. What I have noticed about it is that to earn cryptocurrency on this platform is quite difficult because what you earn is quite little and before you can get to their withdrawal threshold, it will take you a very long time. I actually abandoned the site as time went on because what I can earn on that side is not worth it.

This is one of the best and classical bitcoin faucet out there which is running from 2013 , and paying smoothly since then. They have lot of earning opportunities to earn bitcoin such as free roll every hour , multiplier , raffle , interests , referral commissions and many more.

Have you actually catched out? I tried one recently and made a minimum withdrawal just to see if its legit but i never got anything, i did this two times and notting came, it was my first faucet and it made me loose interest.

I don't think this platform is a legit PLATFORM to make some good amount of money from. A lot of this platform are outside and they just only scam their members

When I didn't understand how the freebitco.in platform truly worked as at the first time I started using it, I was busy waisting my time until I came to understand how fruitless it is there

Undoubtedly it is a legit platform to earn fractions of bitcoins, I have used it but I got bored and gave up in the middle, before I could reach the withdrawal threshol.
I have registered on the site too, but the requirement to earn and even reach the minimum amount to withdraw one's earninngs is just unbearable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back