What's new

Freebitco.in Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of peoples who have an capital can earn cryptocurrency as a minner. And i earn bitcoin from legit sites like freebitco.in. this site is can give you free roll for every hours.

The benefit
Free rolls hourly for bitcpin faucet
. You can claim this in menu FREE BTC and you can rolls and win 28 satoshi even more.
Free Reward Point. For every claim FREE BTC roll you will get 2 or 6 reward points.
Free lottery tickets. For every claim FREE BTC roll you will get 2 lottery tickets.
Daily and Weekly Contest.
Instan Withdrawal

Register is free you can try this
freebitco.in

I used to claim from faucets when I was was new to cryptocurrencies. But the rewards are often so small that it's not worth the time it takes to claim. I don't even think my total was above $1. Is it different for you?

I used this more time ago and i lose every money at the multiply game every time.
Do you cash out some money ?

I spent some time on this site and I can tell you that I lost a lot of money because it is a great temptation to make money and play multiply.

Use martiangle strategy when you play the roll it can be give you a chance to win but not play with a big bet if you don't have enough balance.. for every roll alway double your bet and when you win turnback to the normal bet.. example you bet 0.00000050 at the firs and you loss the next is double if you win back to the 50 satoshi. Make sure you have more than 20 roll to play this..
Roll 1 = 0.00000050 Loss
Roll 2 = 0.00000100 Loss
Roll 3 = 0.00000200 Winn
Your loss will be recovery at the 3rd.

I have been trying to use this martingale but with little balance it does not work have any other strategy that can be used?
Sometimes the same number out more than 8 times and i have found this and makes me loss. and that's why i said make sure you have more than 15 rolls to plays this. If you use small balance you can start from smallest bet. To use martiangle is very risk that's why to use this stragety must have a good balance. For another strategy i dont make sure because the logically strategy only martiangle i think. If the same number going out more than 10 times i think the sistem is not fair.

The martiangle strategy is a good choice when you have a big founds that you can risk for fast profit.
I used that strategy for the loto .

There are many ways. Find out forums who can pay you to post in their forums. you can also make use of the crypto sites like HIVE and STEEMIT. Those can be a good starting point to earn the crypto. Though it may not be that easier but if you start at some point, there is definitely a chance to get towards the earning crypto.

I love this site, i am using it since 2017. I used to mine bitcoin with this site but later they remove the mining features. Anyways now days i am doing betting there. This website is good for gambling and trade too. We can participate on different contest and win huge amount of bitcoins. By the way i never get "1000" as my lucky number but i am sill trying

I've used this website in the past when it used to pay better but these days it pays lower and I also saw they have some problems with withdrawals so I'm not using it anymore

The sit still pays and that is the only advantage I see about it. You can easily lose all that you made on the site.
Why is it so? Is it how the site was programmed to operate? Lately, I have been reading bad reviews about this site and I don't understand again, because there are few people I know who have earned from the site.

It's really famous and legit faucet, what's special there is the gambling section of soccer (they have high odds for the matches high than the gambling companies).

The platform is legit and paying but just like other faucets websites, it's a total waste of time. The admin also devised a means of taking money back from the members with the predict and roll game and even bets.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back