What's new

free-litecoin.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
1-what's Free-litecoin.com?

1604949834535.png

Free-litecon.com is a faucet that lets you earn some easy litecoins just for free.

2-Can I join Free-litecoin.com?

membres worldwide can use Free-litecoin.com without problems or limitations.

3-How much can I earn from this faucet:

we know that the rate of earning from the faucets isn't much but you can improve it if you follow those two steps :

- Be an active user, you can roll the faucet hourly so try to don't miss them (here you can earn up to 200$ Litecoins).

1604947646057.png

- you can work in the gambling section and you can multiply your earning *99 (but please invest what you can afford to lose).

- you can invest and hold your Litecoin in the account, if your balance is over than 0.05 litecoin then you can earn 8% from this last.

- you can earn 50% of the earning of your referrals ( it's a really special offer, I hope you will profit from it).

1604948432040.png

Examples :
for example, you have 0.06 litecoin in your account, I will show you your rate of earning :

daily interest will be 0.00001265 Litecoin.
yearly interest will be 0.0048 Litecoin.

4-How can I join the faucet:
it's easy, follow those rules:
* click on the link: https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=947729
* fill-up the blanks with your information (name, email..).
* Confirm your email to activate your account.
* now you're ready to roll the faucet and work here^^.

5-what's the minimum payout?

the minimum payout is 0.004 Litecoin.

NOTE:
the network fee is high, try to withdraw a huge amount.

6-what's your experience with this faucet?

Free-litecoin.com is a very legit faucet, I have earned some litecoins from there easily and I did many payments proof in a short time, and this one of them :

1604949364857.png

That is a very nice review. I got all the information needed. In my spare time, I will surely sign up and see how far I can go.

I don't think im gonna invest in this platform maybe im gonna just earn from the faucet and the referral program

I don't think im gonna invest in this platform maybe im gonna just earn from the faucet and the referral program
investing here is more for gambling sections but it's too risky, the earning from interest isn't that much.
As you said, at last, try to profit from the affiliate commissions.

1-what's Free-litecoin.com?

View attachment 644

Free-litecon.com is a faucet that lets you earn some easy litecoins just for free.

2-Can I join Free-litecoin.com?

membres worldwide can use Free-litecoin.com without problems or limitations.

3-How much can I earn from this faucet:

we know that the rate of earning from the faucets isn't much but you can improve it if you follow those two steps :

- Be an active user, you can roll the faucet hourly so try to don't miss them (here you can earn up to 200$ Litecoins).

View attachment 637

- you can work in the gambling section and you can multiply your earning *99 (but please invest what you can afford to lose).

- you can invest and hold your Litecoin in the account, if your balance is over than 0.05 litecoin then you can earn 8% from this last.

- you can earn 50% of the earning of your referrals ( it's a really special offer, I hope you will profit from it).

View attachment 639

Examples :
for example, you have 0.06 litecoin in your account, I will show you your rate of earning :

daily interest will be 0.00001265 Litecoin.
yearly interest will be 0.0048 Litecoin.

4-How can I join the faucet:
it's easy, follow those rules:
* click on the link: https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=947729
* fill-up the blanks with your information (name, email..).
* Confirm your email to activate your account.
* now you're ready to roll the faucet and work here^^.

5-what's the minimum payout?

the minimum payout is 0.004 Litecoin.

NOTE:
the network fee is high, try to withdraw a huge amount.

6-what's your experience with this faucet?

Free-litecoin.com is a very legit faucet, I have earned some litecoins from there easily and I did many payments proof in a short time, and this one of them :

View attachment 643
Congrats on the payment proof, keep up the good work, bring more crypto to your wallets :D

Congrats on the payment proof, keep up the good work, bring more crypto to your wallets :D
haha, Xd, I stopped working on the faucets, sometimes I trade some Crypto like Btc, Eth in my Payeer account and that's all.

Earning rate iant attractuve for me.. Only 1000 litoshi per earn. Faucets gives more xD
It is legit but low earning.
You must be the choosen from god to earn 3 or 0.3 LTC :D

Earning rate iant attractuve for me.. Only 1000 litoshi per earn. Faucets gives more xD
It is legit but low earning.
You must be the choosen from god to earn 3 or 0.3 LTC :D
I used it last year to check it and as you said a low rate of earning, maybe it will help some beginners, why not!

I used it last year to check it and as you said a low rate of earning, maybe it will help some beginners, why not!
It is definitely a good way for newbies like me to learn.

I just signed up on btcbux and I'm finding it fun and not stressful.

It just requires navigating between your browser tabs every hour to roll the

A lot of site helps you to claim litcoin but I don't think it is as high as 1000 satoshi, this is a great site and I will join in now.

A lot of site helps you to claim litcoin but I don't think it is as high as 1000 satoshi, this is a great site and I will join in now.
This time LTC price crossed $100 mark, and this thread was made when it was struggling, so earning might have dropped now.
Faucets reward crypto as per price in the market.

Nice review, its actually a good site to earn litecoin from but this site is definitely not for me, It's too slow to earn, my time is far more precious than that. Thanks for sharing though🙂

I remember this particular litecoin site. I earned some faucets but it got to a point where I had to stop. Their earning rate is very low and it will take a very long time to be able to achieve anything reasonable.

Nice review, its actually a good site to earn litecoin from but this site is definitely not for me, It's too slow to earn, my time is far more precious than that. Thanks for sharing though🙂
That is what I discovered too.

You need to spend days before you make up to 10,000 Satoshi, which is just like 2+ dollars.

It's too slow and tat time will be better spent on PTP sites.

This is a very great litecoin faucet. I have used this in the past. Claiming is very easy from the faucet as well as you do not need to go through any of the pesky shortlinks which have now become a major characteristic of the faucets that are presenting themselves at the moment.

It does take a while to earn from here, however this is true of all faucets. But overall, a great method to start earning litecoin for little work.

Bro free litecoin is pure scam, I have been using them I mean the site for some time, when I later realized that they are no longer paying I immediately backed out and started investing from one legit platform that paid me some then, so I don't normally waits my time on all this now.

Bro free litecoin is pure scam, I have been using them I mean the site for some time, when I later realized that they are no longer paying I immediately backed out and started investing from one legit platform that paid me some then, so I don't normally waits my time on all this now.
When you say it's a scam, give proofs, this faucet is still legit, and many users keep working here. I made my payment proof ^^

I registered not long ago on the site, I was looking for information related to its legality and I already have through your information confidence in the site, what will cost me for sure is to get the references, I'll try anyway. Thanks for posting this thread.

I registered not long ago on the site, I was looking for information related to its legality and I already have through your information confidence in the site, what will cost me for sure is to get the references, I'll try anyway. Thanks for posting this thread.
It's a legit platform and gives a really good pourcent for referrals; however, it still a low rate of earning (I was doing like only 0.3$ per day, and I had more than 30 active referrals.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back