What's new

free-litecoin.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

It's a legit platform and gives a really good pourcent for referrals; however, it still a low rate of earning (I was doing like only 0.3$ per day, and I had more than 30 active referrals.
0.03$ per day with 30 referrals? then I think I will not even try, because I do not know why it is so hard to get active referrals, some register and do not return to the site, and you with 30 you reach that small amount, without referrals would be a waste of time. Thanks for commenting on your experience.

0.03$ per day with 30 referrals? then I think I will not even try, because I do not know why it is so hard to get active referrals, some register and do not return to the site, and you with 30 you reach that small amount, without referrals would be a waste of time. Thanks for commenting on your experience.
No xD, I said 0.3$ per day, not 0.03$; you can reach 1$ just after 3 days but still slow rate of earning.
There is also a section on gambling, but I don't prefer it because they will get all of your Litoshies.

This is a brand-new technological ruse. Don't be fooled by their sweet words; I became a victim of circumstance. They try every trick in the book to take your money and give you nothing in return. I was scammed due to horrible, terrible communication techniques, but all thanks to Mrs Simone and her legal team of experts who assisted me in looking into the situation and strategizing to recover all of my investment.

1-what's Free-litecoin.com?

View attachment 644

Free-litecon.com is a faucet that lets you earn some easy litecoins just for free.

2-Can I join Free-litecoin.com?

membres worldwide can use Free-litecoin.com without problems or limitations.

3-How much can I earn from this faucet:

we know that the rate of earning from the faucets isn't much but you can improve it if you follow those two steps :

- Be an active user, you can roll the faucet hourly so try to don't miss them (here you can earn up to 200$ Litecoins).

View attachment 637

- you can work in the gambling section and you can multiply your earning *99 (but please invest what you can afford to lose).

- you can invest and hold your Litecoin in the account, if your balance is over than 0.05 litecoin then you can earn 8% from this last.

- you can earn 50% of the earning of your referrals ( it's a really special offer, I hope you will profit from it).

View attachment 639

Examples :
for example, you have 0.06 litecoin in your account, I will show you your rate of earning :

daily interest will be 0.00001265 Litecoin.
yearly interest will be 0.0048 Litecoin.

4-How can I join the faucet:
it's easy, follow those rules:
* click on the link: https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=947729
* fill-up the blanks with your information (name, email..).
* Confirm your email to activate your account.
* now you're ready to roll the faucet and work here^^.

5-what's the minimum payout?

the minimum payout is 0.004 Litecoin.

NOTE:
the network fee is high, try to withdraw a huge amount.

6-what's your experience with this faucet?

Free-litecoin.com is a very legit faucet, I have earned some litecoins from there easily and I did many payments proof in a short time, and this one of them :

View attachment 643
I guess the review is quite good but anything like faucet, I really don't like to waste my time and energy on them, because at the end of everything you may not have any good reward back from them. And lastly you forget to show us your payment received prove.

No xD, I said 0.3$ per day, not 0.03$; you can reach 1$ just after 3 days but still slow rate of earning.
There is also a section on gambling, but I don't prefer it because they will get all of your Litoshies.
You're right, a mistake on my part in writing the amount, but I find it hard to get referrals, otherwise it wouldn't hurt to add $10 to my wallet, but with that condition of referrals I find it very difficult, and regarding the games they don't appeal to me much.

You're right, a mistake on my part in writing the amount, but I find it hard to get referrals, otherwise it wouldn't hurt to add $10 to my wallet, but with that condition of referrals I find it very difficult, and regarding the games they don't appeal to me much.
Finding active referrals is a tough challenge currently; I forget to say that there is a section of mining (if you let in your account some litoshies you will get profit from that depends on the amount you have.

Finding active referrals is a tough challenge currently; I forget to say that there is a section of mining (if you let in your account some litoshies you will get profit from that depends on the amount you have.
I have never been able to with those references, maybe I don't know how to explain or make a good and eye catching exposition to encourage people. Anyway, now I read that you also have a mining section, I will check the page better before deleting it. Thanks @Anis Boukezzoula

Faucet crypto,you need patience and consistency to maximize from it, personally it's a way to earn little,but not enough to be categorize as passive income.

I wish if users commenting with payments proof next ones because we have talked about all the positive, negative points and we didn't miss anything so no need to keep writing the same ideas.

A lot of site helps you to claim litcoin but I don't think it is as high as 1000 satoshi, this is a great site and I will join in now.
Sir, there are so many faucets paids more then 1000 latoshis in every click, this payout depends on currently how much litecoin price traded on market,but over all review gives genuine information, if you are interested then surely visit this faucet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back