What's new

free Litecoin App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

That litecoin app pays little to nothing, big time waste of time. I downloaded and rolled through its faucet gained nothing compare to my data, time and energy I utilized trying to fetch something good. But to no avail, everything there is not worth our time cos you gonna regret it when you finally join.
yes i agree with you. its not giving us as we are wasting to do this app and you will not get anything as you lost your time data and energy. yes ..i am using a new site which is same and withdrawal two times but now paying very less

yes i agree with you. its not giving us as we are wasting to do this app and you will not get anything as you lost your time data and energy. yes ..i am using a new site which is same and withdrawal two times but now paying very less
Paying so minimal in nature. I'm just fade up on the app. Imagine task i brought my time out to do steadily for seven days. Gained just $0.045 for my whole time invested on it. Can you imagine the low amount i gained, compared to what i spent on the app.

Litecoin bots and airdrops are not really coins that I like to participate in their free coins or task because of the low pay and the lot of options of tasks before reaching withdrawal limit.

Paying so minimal in nature. I'm just fade up on the app. Imagine task i brought my time out to do steadily for seven days. Gained just $0.045 for my whole time invested on it. Can you imagine the low amount i gained, compared to what i spent on the app.
yes i agree with you its not worthy anymore as the value of litcoin and other coins has already gone up and these types of apps are just making fool people to show big dreams that they can earn more. lost time also

yes i agree with you its not worthy anymore as the value of litcoin and other coins has already gone up and these types of apps are just making fool people to show big dreams that they can earn more. lost time also
That's wasting of time to be on this kind of apps paying minimal to nothing. They got high promises to those that run the app on their device, but those promises are just futile.

the owner of the app is only earned from the ads so for sure the rate of earning is low. if you want to earn much money then you should trade Crypto xD
Can you shed more light on crypto xd. I have heard the name for some couple of time now but don't really know how it works. I just wish I see or read how it works from someone like you because of they way you already give details.

Can you shed more light on crypto xd. I have heard the name for some couple of time now but don't really know how it works. I just wish I see or read how it works from someone like you because of they way you already give details.
No worries, you can start learning it from our forum; go to the Cryptocurrencies section, and you will see a lot of threads about them; try to read them and benefit as you can.

I have still joined this site and this is a very good side through which you can easily earn money.
The way of earning is just too simple. All you need is to click and watch ads, nothing more; you can increase your earnings by making offers and installing apps if you want).

how do you didn't withdraw your money xD? Just reach the minimum payout and put your Ltc address, and you will receive your money
the app is legit
Thank you so much for the reply sir and to say the truth ever since I come across this I have been earning lite coins from it and I have been withdrawing it, thanks for your help.
Post automatically merged:

how do you didn't withdraw your money xD? Just reach the minimum payout and put your Ltc address, and you will receive your money
the app is legit
Thank you so much for the reply sir and to say the truth ever since I come across this I have been earning lite coins from it and I have been withdrawing it, thanks for your help.

Yes I have installed this app , I have got 20000 Ltc in a week that I think cannot replace even the data consumed , so I left this app and sister app '' free BCH " after realising that is low paying .

Yes I have installed this app , I have got 20000 Ltc in a week that I think cannot replace even the data consumed , so I left this app and sister app '' free BCH " after realising that is low paying .
The admin pays his members-only every Tuesday, so go to the settings and make auto payments so you will receive them without problems.

1627558912815.png
A network fee of $1.58 is extremely high for litecoin. I can send LTC for so much less; even less than 1 penny USD.

I was earning from this LTC app, together with BCH app, its sister coin, lol. But to be frank I'll say the earnings aren't worth it indeed, very minimal amount paid out.

This is really as good way to make some good amount of money online. However, I really don't believe this is real because if I can't withdraw the coin into a trusted exchange PLATFORMs like binance then I don't need to bother myself

Is this app still in Vogue? I really pray these mining apps are worth the stress. Because one thing I've learnt is that these free coins even those mining browsers for PCs are time taking

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's going to help a lot of people earn crypto currency and maximise there ways of making money online

Am gonna try it sometime , I pray using it doesn't set my data in vain cause thier alot of funny app on playstore

LTC free mining app, BCH free mining app, are simply low paying apps. I don't encourage anyone wasting time on them, cos you won't be paid well.

Litecoin bots and airdrops are not really coins that I like to participate in their free coins or task because of the low pay and the lot of options of tasks before reaching withdrawal limit.
This is a litecoin faucet to be honest , not either of bot or an airdrop. Off course there's no airdrop that rewards litecoin because litecoin is already an established cryptocurrency. Telegram bots are 90% scam with some exceptions like doge click bot , not sure if there is a litecoin click bot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back