What's new

Free games for PC

I too get a lot of steam and EPIC store games when they are free. Also some of the time I do try out the discounted games from the humblebundle. I have yet to try out the non flash like games which are in same 2d graphics outside browsers. So if you like those type of the games then Miniclip is a good option.

Actually this week was really good for Epic Games! Watchdogs 2 and Football Manager 2020

_B_ said:
Actually this week was really good for Epic Games! Watchdogs 2 and Football Manager 2020

I myself took advantage of this offer and downloaded Football Manager 2020 a few days back. I had never heard of EpicGames before but when I saw that they were offering the full Football Manager 2020 game for free, I couldn't believe my eyes. I know that the season is over and presumably the next instalment in the FM series is due, but this is an incredible saving. I do not know how much time I will get to play it which is why I am glad it is free. I was dying to have the full version when I had more time to myself in lockdown after my free trial period had ended. :(

I can suggest you a list of free online games: Lineage 2(killing monsters raidbosses pvp pets shops trading meeting people a magical world), ProTanki which is a game of tanks I know it may sound boring but it's really nice! you can upgrade yourself meet friends play together in maps, even in different types of games as of taking the flag, killing teams, taking cp areas and more! there are also crystal boxes which are nice to catch, and gold boxes which are the biggest money boxes, everyone fight on them which is a real joy!. so good luck if you tryout those games! thats the best I've got :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back