What's new

Free Domain Extensions

You rather use money and buy a.com good domain than for you to go for a free one that will not lead you a single traffic throughout your online business time,those ones are not easy to remember and you only be able to direct traffic when you post it on social media that's all.
Post automatically merged:

You rather use money and buy a.com good domain than for you to go for a free one that will not lead you a single traffic throughout your online business time,those ones are not easy to remember and you only be able to direct traffic when you post it on social media that's all.

I once registered a free domain dot tk for my name. I registered the domain to see if I could test something. However, I never used the domain and I don't know if the domain is still there or has expired.

All these free domain extensions which are not popular and does not attract traffic because people do not know about them and they would likely not remember about them does not interest me at all.

Free domain extensions like dot tk, dot cf dot ml are provided by a domain registrar called freenom. These domains are free to use. However, may people say they are not good

I have used free domain name extension many times before. I have used it to open more than 5 website before. It is good for newbies that wasn't an experience of owning a website

Majority of the free domain name are usually sub domain name. however there are some registrars who are going to give you free domain name registration for another one you register with them when they are doing promo.

Most of the so called free domain extensions are not really free because they have been programmed to leak your information that ordinarily should be private.

It's very rare to see sites with such extensions ranking on search engines. Since most people have sites to earn money through traffic and majority of their traffic comes through search engines its now obvious why such extensions are not popular

Even if you are using these free domain extensions, make sure you change to some good ones after being able to make some money.

Since free domains are abused by spammers and scammers, a lot of free domains are banned by search engines. Your website will never rank on search engine if you use banned extensions.

as a free domain extension I only know .tk but I wouldn't use it because you can't sell them after. you can make a beautiful and popular site / forum and you want to sell it someday and you don't have full access to it. I pay better but I have access to everything I do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back