Free domain and free hosting

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Freenom is a company that offers free domain, you can get domains like dot tk, dot ml, dot cf, etc. without having to pay any fees. There are also hosting companies that offer free web hosting. The features are limited, for example, you can get just 500 MB diskspace or bandwith, and they also place their ads on your website, however, the service is complete free for lifelong. Free domains and free hosting can be great if you do not have funds to start a website.

thank you so much for this information, in the past i have been using google free domain in blogspot.com, but i would definitely checkout this hosting platform you talked about, i just hope the sites are responsive.

I used to use those free domain names when I was first learning how to set up a forum on self hosting. I’ve heard that if you let your domain name expire, Freenom is known to redirect the link you registered to an adult site. So I haven’t used Freenom since.

Freenom is a company that offers free domain, you can get domains like dot tk, dot ml, dot cf, etc. without having to pay any fees. There are also hosting companies that offer free web hosting. The features are limited, for example, you can get just 500 MB diskspace or bandwith, and they also place their ads on your website, however, the service is complete free for lifelong. Free domains and free hosting can be great if you do not have funds to start a website.

Well, does it offer drag and drop feature? How do they accept payments from customers? Do they accept payment through cryptocurrencies? These are some main questions.

At least this will go a long way to help people that are want to create a domain but do not have money to do so, for a start It is very okay.
Thanks for sharing this information, I may try the freenom later in the day to check it content and verify.

At least this will go a long way to help people that are want to create a domain but do not have money to do so, for a start It is very okay.
Thanks for sharing this information, I may try the freenom later in the day to check it content and verify.

There are many people who started a blog on blogger and then all of their efforts were wasted within a blink of an eye when blogger suspended their account. This is a major problem.

If you are not looking to spend money right away, then this is a good place to start for sure but you have to go with the best of the best. See which kinds of free domains do the best in search engines before you decide.

Well, if you are starting a website for the first time, then I would definitely recommend using a free domain from Freenom. It is a great way to get started without having to spend any money. The only downside is that you will have to deal with the ads that are placed on your website.
It is a good way for testing your concept to ensure what you are investing in is worth it. However, it is not something that i would do. I prefer investing in a domain name since it will help me keep focused and dedicated to the project since my money is at stake.

I always used to be averse to spending money when it came to anything that had to do with the online space, but now I know better and would not try to get anything for free because most times they're not valuable.

That is a really neat piece of information that you have shared and I would hope to do more research on this domain sharing platform to see if I myself could purchase a domain at an affordable price for my benefit

I used to use those free domain names when I was first learning how to set up a forum on self hosting. I’ve heard that if you let your domain name expire, Freenom is known to redirect the link you registered to an adult site. So I haven’t used Freenom since.
Yes same here with me, when I was into things such as learning about how the forums works, I use to use the free domains name, to make things easier as the case maybe.

This is the first time I am hearing about free domain and free hosting .
I only know of registration of new or expired domains.
I definitely need light on it.

Thank you for the information. I've never heard of Freenom until now. I don't own a website now but i'm planning to own one in the future. I guess i'll try out this Freenom then.

i still prefer blogspot.com over freenom. i have checked the both of them and saw that blogspot has a lot of features that i need over freenom and i am sticking to it rather than trying something new.

i still prefer blogspot.com over freenom. i have checked the both of them and saw that blogspot has a lot of features that i need over freenom and i am sticking to it rather than trying something new.
Can you monetize the site with Google adsense in the future? Most bloggers advise to avoid free hosting if you want to place ads on your site. How do you plan to make money from the site if you won't use ads?

When you use a blogspot for your website, you will not have full control over your website, your website can be deleted at any time. However, using freenom and 000webhost to create a website will allow you to have full control over your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back