Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys know of any good free and open source video editors? I only know of OpenShot and Avidmux, but they're pretty limited. I hear Davinci Resolve 17 is decent, so I might check that out as they have a free version. Anyway, any others worth checking out?

There are many other ones that are worth checking out only if you give your time to search for them and really know how to operate and work with them

I'm really not into video editing or video production, but with the little idea I have about it, you should be able to get a good app to use on google play store for your phone or software on google

I would recommend you try out HitFilm Express or VSDC. I used them in my first days on YouTube. I would say they served me right. They were easy to use and lightweight on my machine. But i would advice, if you cannot outsources editing, you better get a premium software that will do the magic for you. The little cost goes a long way to give you quality videos.

I use videoguru and it is quite interesting. It has a free version where you could do some video editing window having to a professional video editor. You may try it out.

You can search on google, but I don't think it is a good idea to rely on free video editors because they either place water marks on your videos or have limitation on editing. I think kinemaster is good.

video editing process involves manipulating the video images. Your video editing software can record videos, but editing is the part of post-production process, where you have to edit and transform video images into perfect 2D and 3D digital file formats.

Video Editing Software​

It is a specifically build-up program that helps you to make changes to the already developed digital video files. It also serves best being used as advanced tool for video files correction and effect, colour and graphics correction, audio effects and editing etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back