What's new

FREE 80$ AIRDROP

Raven23rd

Jan 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
BLUBITEX is a conglomerate digital assets trading platform established in July 2020 and registered in Estonia. With users across all co. Innovative Digital Assets Trading Platform for Crypto Currencies. Currency Exchange.

this will launch in march 5 dont miss out their free 800 airdrop

Screenshot-2021-01-30-12-53-41-239-com-blubitex-blubitexapp.jpg

link
  • Currenci
  • Currencies of the world

BLUBITEX is a conglomerate digital assets trading platform established in July 2020 and registered in Estonia. With users across all co. Innovative Digital Assets Trading Platform for Crypto Currencies. Currency Exchange.

link
  • Currenci
Wow! This is really nice! You didn't give much details, that's a woopping sum! $800 is no small sum.

Trading has been a thing I would love to start doing, is there anything for learners in crypto trading like us, I don't want to loose my assets.

Sir! are you sure of this information? Cos I don't really believe that free money exist, some of this people are out for swindling and fooling people tricking them to click dubious link, and that's too bad and I do not condone such act cos it's inhuman, no body deserve to be treated that way

link
  • Currenci
Wow.....is that your wallet you show up there and is Nigerians included, I mean are Nigerians allowed to mine from this currency. And how many know your customer (kYC) is required in this mining.

This is incredible, $800 is really a huge cash to get. But are you sure of the information? Getting 800 USD is a small deal.
I really want to gain more knowledge on cryptocurrency trading, I don't know if they have a kind of trading training section in their platform for beginners like us.

Wow! This is really nice! You didn't give much details, that's a woopping sum! $800 is no small sum.

Trading has been a thing I would love to start doing, is there anything for learners in crypto trading like us, I don't want to loose my assets.
I want to believe that this airdrop is legit and the coin should have been launched by now according to the date on the picture uploaded. I need to know so that I can invest in it.

Is this coin legit ,because many coins have offered same amount but they later turns into scam please do more verification so that we would be very sure

What is the latest for those of you that opted for this airdrop the time the op posted it here? Have you guys been paid or it's another type of shit coin as they call it too?

From what I read, the launching date has passed so who participated in the coin and who got paid? I would like to know so that I would consider starting my own investment.

You can get free tokens from airdrops. The fiat value that they claim is not real. For example when they say $50 worth token free, you cannot get $50 when you try to sell. In fact you cannot even sell those tokens.

link
  • Currenci
The best way to buy things for you and I will do my up and earn money for the post of electrical engineer and is very high price for the best way possible I can get a hold a spot for me y a little more time and I will do my up to the best way to buy things for you and I will be in touch

Only if it were possible to know which airdrop will turn out to be real, I would have loved everything airdrop, but in can't know. So many of them turning fraud everywhere

Wow, can we call you king of airdrops, uptil today I have not seen anybody that can boldly said he or she has withdrawn from airdrops,they are just good in accumulating.

I just saw the airdrops which must have expired. Those that registered or claimed the airdrop should please come and testify on the outcome of the airdrop if it was actually what it claimed to be.

I believe it has launched cos this information was posted during January 30. I just hope they fulfilled its terms of given out $80 to its airdrop users??

There have been a lot of discussion about airdrops been mostly scam projects and I believe those who had promoted airdrops on this forum ought to have given feedback to let us know if it is a legitimate one.
Post automatically merged:

There have been a lot of discussion about airdrops been mostly scam projects and I believe those who had promoted airdrops on this forum ought to have given feedback to let us know if it is a legitimate one.

I clicked on the thread, hoping to see that quite a number of people claimed the $800 in the comments, but nobody did. Lucky you I guess.

Some newly launched exchanges wants getting famous and attract users, so they conduct this type campaigns to attract users attention, first joined few users they pay, once they success in their campaign, they stops giving payments this is one type trick in crypto world.
Sir! are you sure of this information? Cos I don't really believe that free money exist, some of this people are out for swindling and fooling people tricking them to click dubious link, and that's too bad and I do not condone such act cos it's inhuman, no body deserve to be treated that way
Sir, iam always believes in exchange released airdrops,, because currently exchange airdrops are legitimate, this exchange looking promising because this exchange running last two years,so once checked out this airdrop.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back