What's new

Franchises

Nah, LOL, it's tough enough to simply get a successful single business. I mean, what's the odds of having KFC's original recipe or something? :D However, though, if something is successful on it's own - why wouldn't it catch on?

Not everyone is as lucky as KFC. In my country, usually only successful businessmen open their own franchise and there are many frachise owners right here. It is always a good idea to start with a single franchise and then consider opening other at a really good location.

please I don't even know how this really work anyone that has an understanding about it so please educate me because I am not a marketing students, I deal with science only.

I couldn't say less about the lessons I get from here. I've only known franchise to be a word use for describing ones right to vote and be voted for. But from the comments I've seen below,I realized that it has another meaning.
still I'm learning.

please I don't even know how this really work anyone that has an understanding about it so please educate me because I am not a marketing students, I deal with science only.

Creating a new franchise actually means opening a new branch of your business at a different place. You need to hire an experinced staff when you open a new franchise in any given area. A franchise could be owned by a single owner or someone can arrange a contract with the owner and open a branch.

A public restorant is one of my favorite business that I have ever dreamed of I tell you, it's a very lucrative business, am also planning to include wine bar and also fun centers, I tell you where people can come and enjoy themselves, have fun and many other things, it requires enough funds.

Running a franchise online, I think will be tough. Even offline it's hard enough.

You have to consider legal issues, getting customers to identify with you will also be harder. It will be much easier to start your own business.

Running a franchise online, I think will be tough. Even offline it's hard enough.

You have to consider legal issues, getting customers to identify with you will also be harder. It will be much easier to start your own business.

Every business requires attention. When it comes to opening a franchise, I am not sure about what legal issues you are talking about. However, I believe that when it comes to opening a frachise, you must consider the location factor. Opening a franchise at a popular location is the best idea if you want to run a successful business. Of course the popularity factor also counts when it comes to opening a franchise at a different area.

Franchising business is one of the fastest way to make passive income and it is a good investment. It makes it easy for those who have little or no knowledge about business to start one. The problem there is that it is quite expensive are you cannot think outside of the box with the business.

I have not heard of any franchise of online business as online business is lot location restricted and the parent company can sell to any where in the world. However, a lot of big companies have regional subsidiary in many countries, for example Amazon has Amazon India, Amazon UK, Amazon Japan, etc.

Starting up? Sure, I have always dreamed of getting a franchise from a company, and opening up my own location or two. But sadly, I haven't a good enough savings to even attempt to do the cheapest franchise, let alone rent or build the location.
Starting up a franchise has always been my dream but at a point I've stopped dreaming about it but I now decided that I will start up my own business that will become very big as to make some other people to want to start up a franchise with my business name.

Yeah but starting a franchise is not as easy as starting any other online businesses. You need to make sure it's something people are very much interested in.

Well currently I am considering opening my own graphic design franchise which would be my personal brand and with time I hope to expand it, creating a physical store/company

Franchise us a cool business but you don't have full control over the operation. You can not operate outside the agreement between you and the franchise owner.

an authorization granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities, for example acting as an agent for a company's products.

There's one food restaurant that's very popular in my country and if I'm chanced, I'll definitely open their franchise. This helps because you don't get to trouble yourself to think of what to establish or develop. You just get the space and let the company do their work.

Franchise is a very good way to build up a business,expecially if the brand is a very well known one,and also it will be of a good advantage if the owner of the francise is just a new business,but i have not seen an online franchise.
Francise is a very good way to build up a business,expecially if the brand is a very well known one,and also it will be of a good advantage if the owner of the francise is just a new business,but i have not seen an online francise.

Last edited:
In a world where my people are wanting to be creating communities at every opportunity that they're having I think that this is something that is going to blow up in the future even though it is not popular now.

Francise business is one way to really kick start your own arm of a successful parent business,the umbralla and reputation they have built over the period would help the francise to grow fast.

Knowledge and information is power and thats what most of us lack that denied us the privilege of earning good amount of income on some important and well paying online websites .

Knowledge and information is power and thats what most of us lack that denied us the privilege of earning good amount of income on some important and well paying online websites .
Yes but not on everything , there are so many ways money can be made on the internet and we don't have to focus on all those ways alone. We only have to choose the ones that are very important for us and concentrate in it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back