Franchises

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider opening up your own franchise? How about for an online business? I've actually not seen franchises offered for something online but I think if done correctly and having laws on your side that you could be quite successful.

Nah, LOL, it's tough enough to simply get a successful single business. I mean, what's the odds of having KFC's original recipe or something? :D However, though, if something is successful on it's own - why wouldn't it catch on?

I have considered owning my own Subway franchise. Opening a Subway restaurant costs anywhere in the region of £85,000 - £250,000 depending on store location and size. Other outgoings include rent, wages, & taxes. It's a big investment but one that may be successful if done right. Read more here.

I have considered owning my own Subway franchise. Opening a Subway restaurant costs anywhere in the region of £85,000 - £250,000 depending on store location and size. Other outgoings include rent, wages, & taxes. It's a big investment but one that may be successful if done right. Read more here.
Well, I mean if we are talking about a joining someone else's franchise, location would be everything. It's not like on Google where you can fight to the top with advertising. You would have to fight for the location.

Starting up? Sure, I have always dreamed of getting a franchise from a company, and opening up my own location or two. But sadly, I haven't a good enough savings to even attempt to do the cheapest franchise, let alone rent or build the location.

Would you ever consider opening up your own franchise? How about for an online business? I've actually not seen franchises offered for something online but I think if done correctly and having laws on your side that you could be quite successful.
I have a friend who opened a small franchise in this Bar for sports betting and from what I know he is doing well, last time we spoke he was happy doing what he loved.

Yeah, investing in a franchises is a wise Idea especially if you just a starter in the business world, all you have to do is to follow the laid town template that has been working, and I haven't seen any online franchise, if there's one and it's worth it, I can join too

Owning your own franchise can be very rewarding because it has its own advantages. Examples of highly profitable franchises are telecommunication, transport and logistics, restaurants,fashion, oil and gas.

This is an interesting question I must say, and honestly i have been thinking how this can be possible online. I know of offline franchise. But there is nothing wrong given it a try, but I think it will require some serious dedication when starting online.

A franchise refers to a contractual arrangement whereby one party (the franchisor) allows another party (the franchisee) to use its trademarks (or tradenames) and other intellectual property, as well as certain business processes and systems.

Franchising is based on a marketing concept which can be adopted by an organization as a strategy for business expansion. Where implemented, a franchisor licenses its know-how, procedures, intellectual property, use of its business model, brand, and rights to sell its branded products and services to a franchisee.

Well I'm sure people's ultimate goal will be to have franchise, every business will always look to expand and have a chain of business. Online business have great potentials and opportunities to expand.

It's really possible to obtain franchise for online goods. Advantages of running an online franchise business. You won't be stuck for choice. They offer flexibility. You'll save money. You can go part-online if you like. You can still hire staff. You still get fantastic business support.

I am actually targeting my own franchise in the petroleum marketing franchise because this is the most profitable form of franchise that works very well. Most petroleum buyers are very loyal to their brands because they want to avoid mixed petrolatum/gas for their car or truck. With a franchise with a very big oil company in the country then that trust would naturally come.

getting the laws for online transaction is always difficult as enforcing such is the main problem. Business being online in nature is hard to track and requires collective efforts of various global security outfits. Building an online franchise is difficult but possible

Franchise Direct has compiled a ranking of the Top 100 Franchises in the UK. Browse the list below if you would like to learn more about the UK's most successful franchises. Franchise Direct created this list after examining hundreds of franchise brands across the United Kingdom.

There are many franchises here that looked a trial because they did not last long. The latest is a bakeshop that one resident of our village availed and a bakeshop was opened in the commercial center by our village gate. But it did not last a year because there are not many customers that the sales didn't even cover the overhead. He paid 1 million pesos for the franchise fee, that's about $20,000 that was his loss.

I think it is possible, as long as you have the contacts with the company, the investment capital and the strategic location, I don't see why you can't have a franchise. The company must give you authorization, to use their license of their brand and their business methods in exchange for a royalty or a periodic fee. Depending on the conditions you can reach.

Franchises is both online and offline buisness you can also run a franchise by own and give the quality products to the customers and managing a company to deal with franchises
Post automatically merged:

Franchises is both online and offline buisness you can also run a franchise by own and give the quality products to the customers and managing a company to deal with franchises

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back