What's new

Forums without moderators.

I have seen some forums where everything is moderated by the owner. Even members registration is manually approved by the owner. In that case, if he doesn't feel like having a mod, he would limit his membership to what he can be able to manage. But it's not really going to be easy for him. If you can't hire mods that you can pay, offer free position and see which members will be willing to work for free.
it depends on the activity of the owner from one side and also the number of members on his forum from another side. in the beginning, he can take control of everything alone but with time especially if it is legit and promising, it will impossible to handle all the tasks lonely.

If the forum is small enough, I think the admin alone should be able to handle everything. Once activity really picks up and more members start joining, then the main admin should start hiring other people. It also depends on the niche of the forum as well, if you're making a promotional forum you need to have enough staff to cover different jobs, most promotional sites have a package team, a review team, a graphics team, etc so you'll need to be prepared and hire staff prior to opening the forum.

It depends on how big is the forum and how many posts are created every day. I have a forum where there are 100 members and only 10-12 are active. They create 20-30 posts every day and I don't need a moderator, I can handle by my own.

Managing a forum alone will demand a lot of work from you. That's why when you go to various forums you will see many moderators. It's quite possible but hectic.

I really think that it is a really hard thing for a single person to manage the forum. This is why they usually hire moderators. However, I guess that the owner could also play a major role when it comes to managing the forum.

I really think that it is a really hard thing for a single person to manage the forum. This is why they usually hire moderators. However, I guess that the owner could also play a major role when it comes to managing the forum.
Of course, it is the responsibility of the forum owner to oversee all the activities going on on the forum. Even though, moderators can help you ease your work but at the same time, you also have a lot of work to do.

Of course, it is the responsibility of the forum owner to oversee all the activities going on on the forum. Even though, moderators can help you ease your work but at the same time, you also have a lot of work to do.

Sometimes, the forum owner may not have enough time. However, I think that if you are a forum owner, then it is your responsibility to visit the forum and check and remain active for at least a few hours of the day.

Sometimes, the forum owner may not have enough time. However, I think that if you are a forum owner, then it is your responsibility to visit the forum and check and remain active for at least a few hours of the day.
Yes, I know some forum owners who are not so much active but they employ people who do that for them. The reason is because they have other ways they are making money and their forum is just one of the ways or one of the sources of their income.

It is not necessary that there are moderators there could be for example called contributors team or even a support team having the ability to make some moderation tricks because it depends on permissions allowed.

Yes, I know some forum owners who are not so much active but they employ people who do that for them. The reason is because they have other ways they are making money and their forum is just one of the ways or one of the sources of their income.

I guess that many forum owners make a really good amount of money if they have advertisement installed. I certainly do not mind advertisements at all because I know that forum owners need advertisement to generate revenue to pay us.

I guess that many forum owners make a really good amount of money if they have advertisement installed. I certainly do not mind advertisements at all because I know that forum owners need advertisement to generate revenue to pay us.
Of course, it is one of the ways in which they used to generate money. Blog owners also use that method another thing make more money for themselves. I think those ads are from adsense.

Of course, it is one of the ways in which they used to generate money. Blog owners also use that method another thing make more money for themselves. I think those ads are from adsense.

Yes, I think that adsense could be a good tool. However, many forum owners also use some other kind of ad network alongside with adsense in order to make more money.

Yes, I think that adsense could be a good tool. However, many forum owners also use some other kind of ad network alongside with adsense in order to make more money.
Yes, I know that there are several alternatives to Google adsense like adsterra, adbtc and so many of them. But the thing is that, do they really pay as high as Google adsense?.

If there are no moderators on a forum, it will be a breeding ground for spammer. If the admin decides not to hire a moderator, he should at least be very active on the forum and check the post quality.

I've seen some forums where everything is moderated by the owner. Member registration is also manually approved by the owner. In this case, if you don't like mods, limit your membership to what you can manage. But it won't be easy for him. If he can't afford to rent the mod, he'll provide a vacancy and check for members willing to work for free.

Is it possible for a site owner to be able to handle everything alone without seeing the need to hire a moderator to help out in getting to manage some aspects of the forum, like cleaning thrash contents, approving new members and all that?

Personally, I think the site owner won't find it easy at all because the demand would be too much on him..

What do you think??
If the forum receives numerous visitors, it may get disruptive sometimes without an administrator and in these instances, you can urge your devoted members to become moderators, who will designate remarks as spam.

Is it possible for a site owner to be able to handle everything alone without seeing the need to hire a moderator to help out in getting to manage some aspects of the forum, like cleaning thrash contents, approving new members and all that?

Personally, I think the site owner won't find it easy at all because the demand would be too much on him..

What do you think??
I also think that the forum owner need a moderator to help him or her with forum stuffs, especially when the forum is big and has many users, then it would be difficult for owner to do it all alone.

I think that it would be quite hard to manage a forum with moderators. This is why there are always many people who would be willing to get hired and get paid to moderate and manage forum for you.

A forum can have no moderators because moderators can be not found but there are other ranks like for example Grammar corrector or Plagiarism checker or other terms used or anything so a user with special access to moderate but the rank is not called moderator as most of the members aren't friendly with this name.
I don't know depending on how popular the forum is if it's big you need moderators because people can be rude to eachother break rules etc there are peaple who are willing to be modereators for free or small amount they wouldn't be perfect but it's better than nothing

I think that it would be quite hard to manage a forum with moderators. This is why there are always many people who would be willing to get hired and get paid to moderate and manage forum for you.
Of course it will be very difficult to maintain a forum without moderators. A forum owner must try as much as possible to employ moderators who would help him or her to manage it.

If they have all the time necessary to handle things effectively, one individual can manage their forum alone. The majority of those who hired moderators lack the time to complete the task themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back