What's new

Forums That Pay fee free Paypal Payments?

There are times when I plan to start with my lot but then I think that I already not have time to post on websites that I am part of so I should first find a balance between these.

The transaction fees for PayPal payment is always too high and that's why most people don't like it as a means of receiving payments from sites.
My payment is sent through PayPal and for $18, the PayPal chated was $1. It is so disgusting, but that is also their business, so people are obliged to cooperate.

My payment is sent through PayPal and for $18, the PayPal chated was $1. It is so disgusting, but that is also their business, so people are obliged to cooperate.
You are still lucky to pay only $1 as a fee because whenever I get payment from Paypal they charge a higher fee and after that their conversion rate from dollar to INR is also low

My last payment was of $190 from RIF and from that more than $11 was deducted in fee and I was paid at the conversion of Rs. 79 when the actually cost of $1 was around Rs. 82

I think it is possible if the forum is paying starting from 20 $ because pay fee for 5 $ transaction will let the forum lose a lot of money and you know that fee per 5 $ transaction is perhaps 1 $ extra so forum will be loser. So for example if you request 20 $ then owner could pay fee and he will not lose anything compared to 5 $ transactions that will cost him arround 24 $.
I also know that a lot of people do not like to do little transactions on Paypal because of the charges

NO pay to post forum is paying a fee for us when we talk about Paypal payments but only mylot is doing that but its not a PTP

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back