500 Posts Club
Apr 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Example
GePfE73.png

[hide]
ACP >>Templates & Style>>Templates>>your theme>>Forum Bit Templates>>forumbit_depth2_forum
Find (Line 1)

Code:
<div class="{$bgcolor} row-bit bottom-border">

replace with

Code:
<div class="{$bgcolor} row-bit bottom-border" style="background: url('images/ForumsBackground/background_forum_{$forum['fid']}.png') 0 0 no-repeat #333a40">

Go to
/images
and create a new folder
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]ForumsBackground
[/font]
and upload there your images

Note:Save them with specific ForumID in filename, e.g.:
background_forum_[size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]NUM[/font][/size].png
NUM:put your forum`s fid number
h7TJxqa.png

[/hide]

This is a good thing to do on your forum however it can be a very dangerous thing as well because if you use pictures that make the site look too busy then it will be hard for people to see.

Oh I've complained about a post Lil tho before. I just understand reason I'm not getting this. It seems the display is different on computer compare to how it's displaying on mobile

I don't like using background images on my forums. I think having an image in the background interferes with your ability to interact on the forum. But I believe someone looking forward to using an image in the background will benefit from these codes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back