What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

I think by now the debate of wether forum coin is a legit platform for making post and getting paid for it has past that level as we all know it is legit and confirmed to be above board platform

This is a good way to make money online. I will definitely look into this forum and see if it can seat down well with me and be able to see if I can make money on the forum
It's not that difficult to settle in FC: the rules are simple (no spam, no adult stuff, no unmeaningful posts, among the main). If your English is good enough (intermediate level is well accepted) and you count on enough free time, you can apply for articles publishing after a while to increase your earnings.

It's not that difficult to settle in FC: the rules are simple (no spam, no adult stuff, no unmeaningful posts, among the main). If your English is good enough (intermediate level is well accepted) and you count on enough free time, you can apply for articles publishing after a while to increase your earnings.
That is right. FC is so simple and anyone can settle and earn there. The rules are so easy to follow. And after a while of being active there, one can apply to be an article writer.

Forum coin is not a scam because i have been on that site for a very long time though not active and in fact they are the first site to paid $5 after more than a month

Forum coin is one of the best platform to work on and earn some good amount of money from. So far the PLATFORM had been working fine and it's even paying its members very well

At least there has not been any doubt left in any body's mind about the authentic nature of this forumcoin platform. It is very legit and has been around for quite a while too

Probably, forum coin is the best site for people willing to try their hands on writing articles. Forum Coin is basically a paid to post forum, however, the site also offers writing opportunity for the members, If you have a good writing skill, you can start writing articles on the site

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Well, this is a good information provided. I am looking for a good forum website to join and start contributing there. This seems to be a good option however, the payment for each post seems to be around one cent only but still not bad. I will definitely check this and try to join with your link.

I am in forumcoin since I moved to Paid to Post, expect when I am very busy, I go to forumcoin daily. I come to know about many paying sites there. I got information about Bizdustry in Forumcoin, and our discussion mostly happens there.

The problem with forumcoin is that they have drastically reduced the pay rate. In the current times, they should focus more on increasing the pay of their members and they are doing quite opposite of that. I am sure many people have left that forum and the activity on Forumcoin will decrease more.

Sorry friend, I didn't notice any reduction. I go on earning 1,5 cents posting to Business, Money & Wealth, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News and 1 cent posting to Computers, Gaming & Technology. Maybe years ago, when I still wasn't a FC member, the pay rate was higher. Maybe the owner's finances were better than today and he was in need to reduce the pay rate to not quit the forum.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
In two months you reached the minimum payout with is just 5 USD. That is why I don't like the forum. I have an account there for more than a year now but I have not reached minimum payout. I like bizdustry for I can earn there minimum payout in just a week

In two months you reached the minimum payout with is just 5 USD. That is why I don't like the forum. I have an account there for more than a year now but I have not reached minimum payout. I like bizdustry for I can earn there minimum payout in just a week
This happens because I'm not so active. Until now, I didn't find free time to publish articles (if you apply for articles publishing, you can earn up to, 7,50 dollars per month only by articles and then you can earn more by posting). I must work and study, so I lack free time.

This happens because I'm not so active. Until now, I didn't find free time to publish articles (if you apply for articles publishing, you can earn up to, 7,50 dollars per month only by articles and then you can earn more by posting). I must work and study, so I lack free time.
$7.5 per month is still a small amount of money to earn in a forum website. I can not waste my time in such websites to earn money. But I do go there because I want learn new things and see new opportunity

I really do not know why Forumcoin have reduced the amount they used to pay for articles. They need to think more positively and try to atleast pay 50 cents per article for every article they get published on their website every 48 hours.

I have heard of the site and I intend on participating, though the pay is small but I guess it is what doing,and it has different platform not just posting but also for writing articles

The forumcoin paid to post platforms is not one of these type of platforms that just come up to defraud people of their workman's contributions. They are Avery legit platform that has been around for some time now

One of the Giants paid to post platforms out there like bizdustry is this forum coin. A simple review online about this platform will tell you that they are very legit and not compromised at all in any way

That is right. FC is so simple and anyone can settle and earn there. The rules are so easy to follow. And after a while of being active there, one can apply to be an article writer.

The sad thing is that instead of icnreasing the rates that the writers get to publish articles, they have significantly decreased the rates of articles. This is the main reason why I have left Forum coin. They were already paying so low and now they have decreased the pay even more. :(

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back