What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

This is one of the best forum which I love working with its such a nice forum with friendly interface the post rate is good and the activities there is always motivating

Forumcoin was my first forum site ever to work with. I was working with other get paid to do sites and I learned about the FC in a question and answer website called Answeree.
I joined Forumcoin site in June 2022. The earning rates are not bad because on the posters earn $0.15 for the first ten posts on money making and business forum. Also one can earn $0.30 for the first 10 posts on the webmasters section. After the first 10 posts of the day one can earn Something like 0.0020 per post on the forum site.
I have earned roughly $100 since I became part of the paid to post forum. I like the forum site because it's very legit and the admin is very friendly and understanding.
The currency that the site uses is called forumcoin and 100 Fc is equivalent to one dollar. Therefore the minimum amount of withdrawal amount is 500 fc which is equivalent to $5.
Payment is made after you request a payment through making a PM to the adm. The requirements for the payment is adding a member's link for 200 Fc valid for two months or accumulation of 4500 Fc and withdrawing $50 through PayPal. You can wait for your payment after 3 business days which in most cases I get my payments almost instantly.

I got to hear about Forum Coin as a forum from Index Forum and out of curiosity, I signed up on the site. And I have to confess that it has been an awesome experience where I have learned, earned and ran a business.

I have to first of all talk about the vibrant nature of the site with it's huge user base that has made it a really interesting experience. The users are very responsive and engaging. I particularly also love the kind of discussions that happen there. The moderator, Netherrealmer posts some topics that are not your regular topics ranging from AI, media, tech and other sectors. Much respect to him for his highly educating topics.

I run an exchange business on the site and I have to say that I have made money from this business because there are lots of users needing my services which I make reasonable profits from. I have built partnerships and viable friendships with people like Barida and JASPREET in the course of my exchange business.

The summary of my experience on Forum Coin is that I have learned, earned, built friendships and also contributed to a viable online community that I would easily recommend to anyone.

Forumcoin is an outstanding platform and a forum that is typically meant for those seeking to gain knowledge and make money simultaneously. It is indeed a great combination. I have learned a lot of things on the paid-to-post forum, and my experience is truly remarkable. I got to know about the forum on Trendri, which is also a memorable paid-to-post forum. The community is very engaging, and it has diverse topics that would allow you to contribute and learn at the same time.

The forum is legitimate, and it was structured to promote interactions and make engagement very exciting. I have interacted with lots of people, and I have also tapped into their money-making journeys. Mika, specifically, has been of great help because she is very experienced in online money-making adventures. By participating in discussions, I have greatly expanded my knowledge base. The forum's virtual currency is very easy to exchange for real rewards, and Fergal, the owner of the forum, pays promptly.

I have come across a plethora of money-making opportunities on the platform. I got to know about bizdustry and beermoneyforum on the platform, where I made a substantial amount of money. Forumcoin is truly a pacesetter in the world of paid-to-post forums.

I'm an active member of ForumCoin, and I must say, it's been a positive experience all the way. I depend on the platform for unique opportunities to earn some extra income. You will be able to make a decent amount of money by engaging in discussions, sharing your thoughts on various topics, participating in some offers, and offering exchange services in the marketplace.

You can also utilise the large userbase on the platform to earn a huge amount of money by carrying out marketing campaigns. The process to join the platform is straightforward; simply supply your emails and a few other pieces of relevant information. I get rewarded with ForumCoin for each of my posts, and the earning potential is quite impressive. You can also earn reputation points if someone upvotes your post. This could only be possible if you post curative and compelling content in the forum.

An important feature of ForumCoin is its user-friendly interface, which makes navigating through the different forums easy and makes the whole experience enjoyable. The community is also very supportive because you earn ForumCoin while also connecting with people who share similar interests. I go to the platform to learn more about money-making ventures online, and I have not regretted using it.

If I remember correctly, ForumCoin was the first paid to post forum that I joined. Since joining in 2013, I've learned a lot about making money online and that has been the most valuable aspect of the community. As someone from the UK, the pay rates for posting isn't that great so other than a few times, I haven't redeemed any rewards from the forum. So I've never really used it as a paid to post forum but I have found out about some great survey sites and tips on making money online. When I've run my own personal projects, I have also used the dedicated section within the forum to exchange my FC for services from other users on the site. What I love about the community is that everyone (well almost everyone) is friendly and knows exactly what they are talking about. It's also very rare that you come across any low quality content or spam, and if you do, you can usually notice it straight away from the negative reputation that it has deservedly received from other users.

I would definitely recommend using ForumCoin if you don't already. Even if you don't care about getting paid to post, it's a great place to learn about making money online.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Members of the Forum Coin community and online forum can contribute to discussions, receive forum coins in exchange, and then use those coins to buy goods and services on the site. To avoid potential scams or fraudulent acts by particular users, it is crucial to exercise caution and abide by the rules of any online site. The platform behind Forum Coin is run by the community and is not a fraud.

Members of the Forum Coin community and online forum can contribute to discussions, receive forum coins in exchange, and then use those coins to buy goods and services on the site. To avoid potential scams or fraudulent acts by particular users, it is crucial to exercise caution and abide by the rules of any online site. The platform behind Forum Coin is run by the community and is not a fraud.

Yeah, it is truly not a fraud as I have been a beneficiary on the site too. It is one online community where the owner of the website is doing everything possible to ensure that things are working as expected. As a member, I see that people comport themselves and do the right things there too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back