What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Forumcoin Reviews 2023!

Forumcoin Reviews 2023!

Fergal, residing in Ireland, owns Forumcoin when writing this article. In addition, he owned ForumPromotion, and ForumPromotion is now one of the most successful webmaster forums for web admins. Fergal went on to focus his attention on Forumcoin after selling ForumPromotion. So, in this Forumcoin Review, we will examine whether the website operates legitimately and can live up to the services offered.

Untitled.png

Forumcoin is a "Paid To Post" forum that is part of the "Get Paid To" umbrella in the make-money-online industry. While Forumcoin is in the make-money-online industry, there is much more to Forumcoin than the eye can see; that will be discussed in today's Forumcoin Review. If you are not yet a member of Forumcoin, please sign up under my referral link.

So, enough with the introduction, on with the Forumcoin review.

What is the Exchange Rate on Forumcoin?

Before we dig into the Forumcoin review, where we will be referring to x number of Forumcoins, it is essential that our readers first understand what the exchange rate is between forumcoin to USD. Forumcoin's mission is to create a "New World Currency," and they have done so by making the exchange 100 forumcoin for 1USD$, as clearly stated below.

Exchange Rate: 100 Forumcoin = 1.00USD$

How To Make Money Online With Forumcoin?
Articles (7/10)

One of the easiest ways to earn money online with Forumcoin is by posting and creating articles on their website. The quality of the article you write for Forumcoin will depend on how much money you can make. Reading through the guidelines, CyberFreak, a community administrator, states the ability to earn up to 150 forum coins for each published article. Upon publishing it, you will get 25 forum coins automatically and then manually be credited an additional credit of up to 125 Forumcoin from the administrator's discretion. It is also important to note if you want to make money online this way, you can only do so every 48 hours. Here, you may read more about becoming an article writer, including the application process, guidelines, and any FAQ from Cyberfreak. https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13464

Untitled.png

What could be improved? I want an Article Management System or a separate subdomain or subdirectory with open-source blogging software. It would just help to "modernize" the styling and enhance the SEO compared to its competitors. The forum uses phpBB, an open-source script that allows webmasters to run discussion boards free of charge, excluding other outgoing costs like web hosting.

Posting (8/10)

The second and most apparent way to earn money online with forumcoin is by paid posting. Generally speaking, posting on forumcoin will earn you between 1 and 1.5 forumcoin per post, while 1.5 to 2.0 forumcoin for a topic. While a couple of cents for posting here and there doesn't sound much, it can be a great way to use if you enjoy posting and have some spare time. Not only are you earning, but you are also socializing with other members through social media and learning how to make money online or offline; with like-minded people. Unlike other online money-making forums, there is no limit to how many posts or topics you can post daily.

Untitled.png

What could be improved? Honestly, not much. The forum uses phpBB, as explained above. Forumcoin uses a plugin or, in other words, an "add-on" created by a developer for phpBB to allow the use of a virtual currency to function. Upon doing some research into this add-on, the developers of forumcoin use Ultimate Points. It doesn't seem that Ultimate Points is maintained by its original add-on developer anymore. Thus, this leads to security issues and a potential "conflict" if the website developers were to upgrade their software or PHP version. Potentially migrating to XenForo, or finding another maintained plugin they can migrate to would be the best solution.

Referring others (9/10)

You can earn 25 forumcoin, which is currently 0.25USD$ at the time of writing this post, for referring others to Forumcoin. This is a provisional offer, so provided you meet their terms, you'll automatically be credited for referring your friend to Forumcoin. To summarise, you must be able to persuade the person you are referring to do the following; to be eligible for the incentive:

• Make at least 20 posts that are high quality on Forumcoin.
  • Follow the Terms of Service, which can be found here. https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12
  • And do not refer yourself - this will get your account banned.
What could be improved? Overall, they have a great referral system in place. I would like to see the incentive increase from 0.25USD$ to 0.50USD$ because of inflation; however, as a successful paid-to-post forum owner, I understand the financial obstacles to making such a decision. Most webmasters that run online money-making websites make meager revenue from Google Adsense, for example, because most of the traffic comes from Africa. Advertisers tend to pay more for "1st tiers" countries, like the UK and the US. This is not because Advertisers are racist, but they may want to advertise a product only available in those countries. And, because there is small demand, the cost per mile or click will be more minor to the website owner.

How do you cashout on Forumcoin? (10/10)

To cash out your earnings on Forumcoin, you need to send a private message to Fergal on the forumcoin website. Earning money online while learning about business is good, but the best part comes when your hard work pays off and you are presented with an opportunity to cash out your online earnings. When writing this post, the forum currently offers payments in PayPal, Domain Names, Amazon Gift Cards, Account Upgrades & Advertising, and Crypto Currency. The minimum you will need to earn would be 5$ before "exchanging" your forumcoin for real money. You can read more about how to cash out, including the guidelines. https://forumcoin.com/viewforum.php?f=26

What could be improved? Overall, good service with minimal improvements needed. Possibly making the withdrawal process "smoother" would be a good addition. This could include creating a /withdraw slug directory where members can submit withdrawal requests for manual approval or by integrating a shop add-on and adding shop items.

Marketplace Feature - "ForumCoin Shops - Start your Business Today" (9/10)

One unique feature I like about Forumcoin, and no doubt you will, too, is the marketplace feature. It allows you to effectively create your shop, offering freelance services with zero administration fees. Unlike Fiverr, which charges a % out of a seller's income each time a buyer purchases one of their services, forumcoin is the complete opposite. Remember that Forumcoin cannot be held liable if anything goes wrong - that is why you should do due diligence, attempt to recover owed funds upfront, and then provide the service. If the buyer does not want to pay upfront, request he pays 50% and 50% upon completion.

Untitled.png

What could be improved? By having a private node (category) where members can communicate directly with the administrators and nobody else, this will add more reassurance to users. This could be named a Dispute category where if a member scam or either party has a concern, this can be raised in private very quickly. I am unsure whether phpBB has such permission set features enabled, as it's open source, but it's something to look into. I highly doubt this would be a regular occurrence, but it is good to have policies and guidelines in place.

Overall Conclusion: Forumcoin Review
Forumcoin is an excellent forum for those looking to make extra pocket money or find somewhere online to talk to like minding individuals. As mentioned, it also offers a unique marketplace feature that no other forum I've reviewed offers. Most forums will charge you to use the marketplace monthly or a percentage of each sale.

Remember, before you rush to sign up on Forumcoin, it's essential that you read their guidelines. Ensure that you do not copy and paste while posting only high-quality posts. Posts that are not will result in deletion, which could eventually lead to your account being banned, so you must listen to this tip!

If you are interested, please sign up under my referral link: https://forumcoin.com/index.php?r=6156

Last edited:
ForumCoin is a great forum to be on!

ForumCoin is a great forum to be on!
This is a valid assertion. However they will be better if they purchase Xenforo license for example I have suggested this previously to Fergal as on Xenforo version it will be lower errors and a lot of features like inventory or shop unless Xenforo is not accepting migrations from the old software.

This is a valid assertion. However they will be better if they purchase Xenforo license for example I have suggested this previously to Fergal as on Xenforo version it will be lower errors and a lot of features like inventory or shop unless Xenforo is not accepting migrations from the old software.
Forumcoin is a great forum, no one denies that, it was also the forum where I got to know the Bizdustry forum and others like Rif, so I will always be grateful to this forum, but it is true that it lacks some important features, although it is nothing serious , but for example the fact of not being able to be notified of who quoted me in a message is sometimes annoying, but in general it is an excellent forum with a wonderful community

Forumcoin is a great forum, no one denies that, it was also the forum where I got to know the Bizdustry forum and others like Rif, so I will always be grateful to this forum, but it is true that it lacks some important features, although it is nothing serious , but for example the fact of not being able to be notified of who quoted me in a message is sometimes annoying, but in general it is an excellent forum with a wonderful community
This is the fact that lacks in this version and may exist if Xenforo license is purchased and database is migrated to Xenforo forum, this is what I mean exactly.

I don't use this forum but I know this forum. You cannot make a lot of money from this forum as you have a daily cap, even the article pay rate is just a few cents. However, this site can be considered the mother of all paid-to-post sites as it has been paying users for a long time. You can use this site as a launch pad to online earning.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back