What's new

Forum vs Social Media

Both have different functions they perform. Social media can be used for different purposes like job listing, product promotion, chatting and other stuffs while forums serves as a community where users share ideas on different topics of interest

Forum is better for interactions,discussions and learning new things social media is preferable for news, fun and other entertaining program
There are forums that they subject about news, others about fun, and other about entertaining program it varies because forums have diversified subjects and interesters.

Forums are the best for me as they help me to both learn and earn money. I used to waste a lot of time on social media, buy my focus is now on forums.

I prefer working all day on a forum than wasting time on social media platforms
Some people work is for example administrate facebook page of his boss company or administrate instagram page of his boss company so it varies of kind of your work.

Social media is the best because that is where alot of things are happening today and it's a platform many people come up with different ideas

I think forum is the best not just because I can be able to earn here, but also because we have the privilege to know each other

I think forum is the best not just because I can be able to earn here, but also because we have the privilege to know each other
Yeah, that is a great privilage of the forums. Interactions make us know each other. Moreover, we get to learn so much from discussions here. We are impacted with knowledge that is useful both online and offline.

Forums for more in-depth conversation, education and long term connection.

Social media tends to lack that intensity, and it draws people away from what's really important.

I think this is an interesting question,

Forums are much better suited for richer, longer form discussions. If you look at a typical forum thread it will include a number of participants, often incorporates rich media (e.g. videos, pictures, polls, and more), and has tools better suited for responding and replying to people. Social media great for discussion, but the unit of conversation is typically smaller and often replies to that specific post. As such, I feel forums are better for longer more involved discussions and social is better for smaller more informal discussions.

In terms of the audience, I have always found social media audiences to be a little less sticky and people are instead pulled into the content when it stands out. Forums are more of a clubhouse where people join up and become invested in the community. Thus, while forums may be smaller, I suspect the quality of the content is more in-depth and longer-running.

I prefer forums. I feel like the interaction and discussion at forums are more genuine and respectful. Even when having different point of views, the members are quite understanding. Unlike in social media, where there are a lot of hateful comments and disrespectful posts.

I prefer forums. I feel like the interaction and discussion at forums are more genuine and respectful. Even when having different point of views, the members are quite understanding. Unlike in social media, where there are a lot of hateful comments and disrespectful posts.
Well i think it still actually depends on the kind of forum you are talking about ,because there are some forums that you would actually see a lot of hateful comment also , but what matters most is the kind of individual available on that forum groups and also social media site ,

Forums are communities of people sharing ideas and discussion online, so yes, they are indeed social media. The term forum defines an online platform on which users can exchange information.

Social media for me can not be compared with anything to me. In terms of advertising your business e.g goods and services it is the best place to do it. The kind of benefit so many people especially those who are into business are enjoying can never be compared.

Ideally, very little! The reason social media is a successful medium for so many purposes, from generating awareness of a cause or world issues to increasing sales for ANY type of business is because it's social.

Forum is like putting seriousness in social media. In forum you know what you're in for, to learn yes with little incentive attached to it, that is, you earn as you learn. So no one jokes in forum like in social media as no one jokes with money.

I think this is an interesting question,

Forums are much better suited for richer, longer form discussions. If you look at a typical forum thread it will include a number of participants, often incorporates rich media (e.g. videos, pictures, polls, and more), and has tools better suited for responding and replying to people. Social media great for discussion, but the unit of conversation is typically smaller and often replies to that specific post. As such, I feel forums are better for longer more involved discussions and social is better for smaller more informal discussions.

In terms of the audience, I have always found social media audiences to be a little less sticky and people are instead pulled into the content when it stands out. Forums are more of a clubhouse where people join up and become invested in the community. Thus, while forums may be smaller, I suspect the quality of the content is more in-depth and longer-running.
You are right, especially when the conversation is serious, it is better to ask for suggestions or advice on forum sites if you have things you want to ask, and if you want to share something about a content. On social media, there are many people you can meet there, there are still serious ones, but there are more people who just make fun of a content and just troll.

The both forum and social media are good to involve and they have what each of them are offering. If I want to share any and get a opinion or if I want to be educative and get serious advise I will go for forum. But when we are talking about a entertainment and chat with relative, then I will go for social media.

One thing about forum is that it is always full of like nice people. Those people who happens to be members they have something in common. Take for instance, I am a member of Warrior forum, an internet marketing Forum in which all discussion about how to make money online and different techniques is being discussed. But social media is quite different, I see it as a tool of oppression in my own area is my not be like that another place.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back