Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Do you have a forum that you want to setup and get started? Have issues trying to figure out and sort settings to various addons? Or do you just need rules setup? I am offering these services and one or two other items for a fee, based on what it is, and how much time and work is involved.

Basic Forum Setup​

Forum Setup generally involves installing and configuring the software, forum and addon settings, and themes. Depending on setup and installation of various themes or addons, this may get a little steep in price.
Rates:
Up to 1 hour of Consultation and max of 5 hours of initial configuration setup: $250.00 USD
Extended Settings and Configuration Updates: $35.00 Per Additional Hour

Addon Specific Setup​

Are you having issues setting up a complicated addon? This is the one for you.
Rates:
1 Addon: $75.00 USD initial 1 Hour Setup, plus $35 per Additional Hour as needed.
2 or more Addons: $125.00 USD Initial 1 Hour Setup, plus $45.00 Per Additional Hour as needed.

Writing Forum Rules, Individual Board Rules/Guidelines, Moderation Guidelines or Protocols, or Service Guidelines​

Need someone to write up general forum rules, individual board guidelines, moderation guidelines, or anything else that you need, to ensure people know what to expect when posting on your forum? Do you need protocols or guidelines for your staff to follow, when doing certain things, like moderation or service requests? Consider purchasing this.
Rates, depending on Writing Job: $25.00-$500.00 USD

Full Time Administration or Moderation of a Forum​

Need someone there to give you a extra steady hand at making sure your forum is properly handled? With my previous 15 years of experience, I would be a good fit to make sure that your forum runs smoothly, as either an Administrator or Moderator.

Hire me out as an Administrator!
Responsibilities Include:
interacting with the community individually and as a whole; maintain forum moderation standards; and many other forum related duties. Server Side help can be also negotiated if help is needed. Helping with hiring of volunteer staff included.
Added Responsibilities, if needed or requested: Other items if requested in contract.
Administration Rates are priced as follows:
Single Forum Administration
$85 USD Per Contracted Hour.
Discounted Rates on Monthly Salary or Yearly Salary, are available on negotiated contractual agreement.

Multi-Forum or Forum Host Administration
Multi-Forum, being atleast 2 or more forums to administrate; Forum Host, being if you are hosting forums as a service.
$150 USD Per Contracted Hour.
Discounted Rates on Monthly Salary or Yearly Salary, are available on negotiated contractual agreement.

Hire me out as an Moderator!
Responsibilities Include:
Moderation based on Forum and Individual board rules/guidelines; interacting and being part of the community; daily posting; other items on forum that may fall under the jurisdiction of the moderators.
Added Responsibilities, if requested: Moderating single or multiple forums; Moderation Team Supervisor, or other items if negotiated.
Moderation Rates are priced as follows:
Standard Moderation
$40 USD Per Hour
$6,400 Monthly Base Pay, based on 40 Hours per week, per 4 week period. Yearly Rate available via PM; Negotiable monthly pay rate for more than 1 year contracted.
Other Negotiated Items: Additional $15.00 USD per Hour

Moderation Team Supervisor
$60 USD Per Hour
$9,600 USD Monthly Base Pay, based on 40 Hours per week, per 4 week period. Yearly Rate available via PM; Negotiable monthly pay rate for more than 1 year contracted.
Other Negotiated Items: Additional $25.00 USD per Hour

Part Time Administration or Moderation of a Forum​

Are you looking for the above services, but don't want to pay the exorbitant costs of hiring me full time? The following rates, are provided on a limited part time basis. Any requests for time beyond the listed max, I will charge my by the hour rates, as listed above in the full time section.

Contracted Administration
Contracted Time:
Maximum of 30 Hours, Per 30 Day Period
Basic Rate Cost: $1,500 USD
Hourly Rate above 30 hours: $85 USD Per Additional Hour

Contracted Moderation (Leading volunteer staff, and/or regular moderation)
Contracted Time: Maximum of 30 Hours, Per 30 Day Period
Basic Rate Cost: $1,050 USD
Hourly Rate above 30 hours: $40 USD Per Additional Hour

Last edited:
Updated Hourly Rates for the Full Time Administration and Moderation positions. Also added a 30 day/30 hour contract period for the same jobs, at a discounted amount. Any time above the 30 hours, gets charged at my hourly rates for the jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back