What's new

Forum and Blog For Your Business Website

Well forums and blogs are actually good websites that one can use to promote their businesses online and also do their businesses using the platform. For example, Bizdustry is a forum that makes money for the owner.

If you have a business website or a company website, it is very good to add forum and blog functionality on your website. The blog functionality will add contents on your website that will help your website get ranked higher on the searches. The forum functionality will create an engagements with your customers. Even if your website is a blog, you can add a forum to create engagements surrounding your article and if your website is a forum, you can add blog functionality to that you can publish tutorials and "how to" guides. You can add blog and forum through a subdomain or a multi-site functionality.

I once owned a user generated content site where I had a blog and forum functionality. It really helped my website gain traction.

Has anyone done this?
I know you must have been online for years creating website, involved in series of forums, and this must have really helped you gain much experience in website management. Unlike me who started this his journey this year...

If you have a business website or a company website, it is very good to add forum and blog functionality on your website. The blog functionality will add contents on your website that will help your website get ranked higher on the searches. The forum functionality will create an engagements with your customers. Even if your website is a blog, you can add a forum to create engagements surrounding your article and if your website is a forum, you can add blog functionality to that you can publish tutorials and "how to" guides. You can add blog and forum through a subdomain or a multi-site functionality.

I once owned a user generated content site where I had a blog and forum functionality. It really helped my website gain traction.

Has anyone done this?
This a very nice suggestion from you who have lots of experience already. I worked in a real estate company before, our marketing and sales department are always doing this job. They make blogs and write article to be published in the local daily newspaper.

Yes very true. For and blog functionality in your business website helps to make it possible for interactions to be possible between various customers and visitors alike talking about how they feel using your products or services

This is actually a good observation from you. As a business owner, one of the best way to make a business visible is to open a blog it forum for it and do a good Search Engine optimization for the website

Forums and blogs are a great way to establish your business online. However, most businesses will be better off with a blog than a forum. Few like media newspapers or magazines can integrate a forum to their blogs.

Having a forum or a blog, or both, on your business website can help you gain traffic, generate sales, or even provide customer support. While you can use blog page to introduce new product and services, you can use forums for the customers to discuss on products and services provided by your business.

This is actually a very good thing to try out but then I am more concerned that are the people from the forums not going to post any type of content because they are doing it only for the money?

Has anyone done this?
I have not done any such combination however based on my internet experience I see that most of the website owners have a blog and prefer to have a blog rather than a forum. Forum is time consuming and constantly evolving & happening while blog can be more passive, less active and can help people who are visiting your site to give the required information.

The one I believe will be more effective is having a forum because that will enable numerous people share their thoughts bon your platform and state ideas and recommendation they have for you.

In order to promote one's business and to listen to the feedback from the audience and consumers, there is need to have at least a forum where this can be discussed

This is a very good idea, but I believe this should be done if you know how to manage them, cause if there is no proper management, this idea could backfire against you, as it could lead to your website having bad reviews.

I agree, I think this might be the best approach especially if you are looking to interact more with the users and also gain more traction to your site.

I want to really commend you for taking your time to research and post such a useful information above on forum and blog. Even though I don't have any blog or website running at the moment, it is really good gaining new knowledge in different fields as no knowledge is a waste as we don't know the one that becomes helpful in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Yes it is a very great idea to add a forum system to your blogs because of which users and viewers can add the idea of which even the author might have not known as it will look so awkward adding a fresh post to blog comment that is not related in any angle. :)

Has anyone done this?
I have never done this before because personally I would not even have time for blogging or forums manager , this will be time-consuming because you are to constantly be on the social media and be checking the activities of other people
it is not my area of interest.

If you want a discussion, you might need a forum, if you want to publish tutorial or informative post, blog can be better. I don't think you need a forum and blog at same time for your business website.

I would sincerely implement a forum on the website of the business I own. but to use it strictly for questions / conversations between clients / users like. I can't put the "gaming" category on a car service forum.

This is a very good idea and it's something I've discovered that a lot of these big brands do. Since interactions are limited on their sites, the only way to get feedback is through blogs and/or forums.
People or users will have a sense of belonging to a community and that will improve trust.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back