Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forum and Blog For Your Business Website
If you have a business website or a company website, it is very good to add forum and blog functionality on your website. The blog functionality will add contents on your website that will help your website get ranked higher on the searches. The forum functionality will create an engagements with your customers. Even if your website is a blog, you can add a forum to create engagements surrounding your article and if your website is a forum, you can add blog functionality to that you can publish tutorials and "how to" guides. You can add blog and forum through a subdomain or a multi-site functionality.

I once owned a user generated content site where I had a blog and forum functionality. It really helped my website gain traction.

Has anyone done this?

If you have a business website or a company website, it is very good to add forum and blog functionality on your website. The blog functionality will add contents on your website that will help your website get ranked higher on the searches. The forum functionality will create an engagements with your customers. Even if your website is a blog, you can add a forum to create engagements surrounding your article and if your website is a forum, you can add blog functionality to that you can publish tutorials and "how to" guides. You can add blog and forum through a subdomain or a multi-site functionality.

I once owned a user generated content site where I had a blog and forum functionality. It really helped my website gain traction.

Has anyone done this?
You are right. Adding forum to a blog we create room for members that don't really understand how the website work. Many user will give ideas on how to easily use the website. Also it is kind of tutorial to other newbies members

You are right. Adding forum to a blog we create room for members that don't really understand how the website work. Many user will give ideas on how to easily use the website. Also it is kind of tutorial to other newbies members
I was once on a Forum where the owner also had a blog functionality. The forum was open for paid posting for general writers, where as blog was open to only in house write. Blog functionality on forum is really nice, you can drive traffic to and fro. However, if you have a business website having forum and blog, both can be a great way to build traffic and sales.

Have not yet done it but looking forward to do a multi functionality system on a website,it has really taken me a long to implement this web site.Hoping to be finally done with it soon.combining a social platform to a website or blog is really awesome.

I was once on a Forum where the owner also had a blog functionality. The forum was open for paid posting for general writers, where as blog was open to only in house write. Blog functionality on forum is really nice, you can drive traffic to and fro. However, if you have a business website having forum and blog, both can be a great way to build traffic and sales.
You are right. Having both forum and blog is good. The forum that you mentioned where members paid for posting, it will be a forum that has already gotten the traffic.

You are right. Having both forum and blog is good. The forum that you mentioned where members paid for posting, it will be a forum that has already gotten the traffic.
The admin did not allow the users to publish blog posts, but the registered users could post on the forum and earn. The admin shared the blog posts on the forum and the users could discussion about the things mentioned on the blog post. It was a good way to generate internal traffic.

Its good to have both blog websites and forum to enhance your business websites, in forum you add topics on how to get your business growing and also get in touch with your customers by displaying your adds and allowing your customers comment in how they feel about your product, whereby you use your blog to generate more traffic.

Unless you have someone to manage your forum and blog, having forum and blog on your business can be a daunting task. If you want someone to manage, you may also have to pay.

Has anyone done this?
You're true. A website owner hopping to convert his creativity into money needs to adopt the two system to gain more traffic.

Blog functionality has many advantages and one major advantage is content marketing. You can do content marketing through the blog

When I have a blog, I will also consider running a forum in the subdomain. This is just to drive engagement to the posts.

Only if you have someone that can control one for you,either blog because two things at the same time brings confusion

This reminds me of our organization's website which was an e-magazine. We incorporated a forum which was able to gather more readers. During that time there was no social media yet so a forum was potent in establishing connections to people. But now I guess social media is better to use for gathering readers. It has a wider range of coverage.

Adding a blog to your business website is a really good way to improve your SEO and provide quality content for users, however having a forum is sometimes hit and miss where businesses are involved. In my experience businesses that have a forum tend to neglect it and it's not very active or well maintained. I'd only have a forum for a business if there was a really need for it that helped users. Otherwise it's just another thing to manage every now and again which isn't very efficient.

That's very true. People may not directly search for your business website on google. However, if you have blog, people might find your blog on search engine and visit your main website.

It is very important for any business to have a website where they will be updating people about the goings in their business. Owning a forum is also very good for business promotion.

Has anyone done this?
I see your point that it is a very good one for someone to adopt in his or her website where you run your business. The forum aspect help a lot for the interactive section where you can get posts that will even generate traffic for your business too

Forum in a business website is basically for connecting with client and blog is for driving traffic or let say content marketing for your products and services.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. When you add these forums and blogs to our business website, people use the forum for interaction and this activities in turn helps your website profitably too

With the information you've displayed here, I'm just keen to create my own website for my business. It will be a business, since its a retail shop. The essence of creating it, is to gain viral attention for my physical products in order to increase sales.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back