What's new

Forum’s virtual money

Well, this is definitely a possibility. Biznote could also become an "E-currency" or it could also take the form of an altcoin as well. However, blockchain technology should be utilised in order to make it possible for people to send and receive it.
That would have been a nice idea just like you have said, but however it still depends on the founder of bizdustry to determine if they have any intention of establishing such cryptocurrencies. .

It would matter if the virtual money could be used to purchase items that I would find helpful; otherwise, it would just be points with no utility to me. A certain forum just ceased to be PTP. I believe I have several coins there. So what can I do with this coin? Having a good color for the avatar or similar visuals would be sufficient. To me, nothing makes sense.

It would matter if the virtual money could be used to purchase items that I would find helpful; otherwise, it would just be points with no utility to me. A certain forum just ceased to be PTP. I believe I have several coins there. So what can I do with this coin? Having a good color for the avatar or similar visuals would be sufficient. To me, nothing makes sense.
If someone stops PTP this is because to clean up the forum. If the members just use Chat GPT to generate articles and place them into forum and also this is to resume the success of members is when people succeed to write good quality articles and not just violating rules to build their portefolio. If forum has a lot of moderators it is easy and if it is only 2 staff members then it becomes very hard.

Having forum's virtual money will help you get members on your site only when you allow the members to buy something from the forum currency, or even exchanging for fiat currency.

There are platforms that allow for the creation of virtual currency in forums. With these platforms, you can define the name and the value of the virtual currency.

There are platforms that allow for the creation of virtual currency in forums. With these platforms, you can define the name and the value of the virtual currency.
I wouldn't call them platforms. I would rather call them add ons or mods. Every forum platforms have their own add ons or mods that will allow you to create virtual currency for your forum. Some are free where as some are paid.

I wouldn't call them platforms. I would rather call them add ons or mods. Every forum platforms have their own add ons or mods that will allow you to create virtual currency for your forum. Some are free where as some are paid.
Add ons might be the right term though. I love the way these forum platforms has made it easy even for beginners to create forums. The virtual currency can be defined by your own set parameters.

Add ons might be the right term though. I love the way these forum platforms has made it easy even for beginners to create forums. The virtual currency can be defined by your own set parameters.
Forum platforms are actually the software that you use to create forums. For instance Bizdustry is built on Xenforo, and my forum is built on MyBB or SMF. These forum platforms have their own add-ons to create different features

Forum platforms are actually the software that you use to create forums. For instance Bizdustry is built on Xenforo, and my forum is built on MyBB or SMF. These forum platforms have their own add-ons to create different features
I think that most platforms that reward users in the sense of giving credits to users are built on xenforo. I stand to be corrected though. Does it mean that the xenforo add ons for credits work better than other forum platforms?

I think that most platforms that reward users in the sense of giving credits to users are built on xenforo. I stand to be corrected though. Does it mean that the xenforo add ons for credits work better than other forum platforms?
Most of the paid to post forums are built on xenforo so you might have some experience with you. There are numerous other free as well as premium platforms that also have their own credit systems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back