What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Fortnite Chatter - A New Online Gaming Community

dfarmer2001

Familiar Face
Jan 10, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forum Name: Fortnite Chatter
Website URL: http://www.FortniteChatter.com
Website description: Fortnite Chatter is a new online gaming community for those who play Fortnite. Find new fellow gamers to play with. Participate in website contests to win real prizes and gift cards. While being active on the site you will receive points, you can spend your points on virtual rewards or gift cards from Walmart, Amazon, PlayStation, and Xbox. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Loving the look of the forum @FortniteChatter. The header background and the logo look great. A really nice touch too that the category headers have a Fortnite themed background. Good luck with the site :)

Loving the look of the forum @FortniteChatter. The header background and the logo look great. A really nice touch too that the category headers have a Fortnite themed background. Good luck with the site :)

Thank you. I'm glad you like the website look. As of right now I'm trying to get the post count up, hopefully by doing that, more people will want to join.

Forum Name: Fortnite Chatter
Website URL: http://www.FortniteChatter.com
Website description: Fortnite Chatter is a new online gaming community for those who play Fortnite. Find new fellow gamers to play with. Participate in website contests to win real prizes and gift cards. While being active on the site you will receive points, you can spend your points on virtual rewards or gift cards from Walmart, Amazon, PlayStation, and Xbox. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Wow, that's awesome! Playing games is not just entertaining; but now you can also earn money through it. I would like to do research on Fortnite chatter (an online gaming community) and how to win prizes through it.

I am shocked you were able to get a .com with Fortnite attached to it, considering how popular it is or at least was. I don't play it myself. I am more into games like Apex and CoD but I wish you the best! I hope it goes somewhere. Looks good!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back