Formula 1

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
BizNotes
USD
$3.0000USD
Do we have any Formula 1 fans here? And if so, what did you think of the controversial end to the Abu Dhabi race?

I'm still somewhat new to the sport so still learning about a lot of things but have loved the races I've watched so far. Can't wait for the new season to start!

Yeh i watch Formula 1. For me, F1's strategic aspect is a huge appeal. It can be both stressful and fascinating to watch a race evolve and see drivers with various tactics collide later in the race and build to a climax.

Do we have any Formula 1 fans here? And if so, what did you think of the controversial end to the Abu Dhabi race?

I'm still somewhat new to the sport so still learning about a lot of things but have loved the races I've watched so far. Can't wait for the new season to start!

Following up on most of the formula one races was what kept me busy as a kid. I always stayed at home to watch some of the events, and Mercedes was the top team that I supported. They had good drivers who were always trying to finish well in most tournaments.

When I was a kid I liked F1 and also MotoGP, I liked to watch all of Fernando Alonso's races, especially because it was the time when he won two Formula 1 world championships and faced face-to-face with the legend of this sport Michael Schumacher, those were good times :)

Newest Directory Listings

Pawn Game is back! Join us reliving this classic arcade style shooter.
Learn how to reverse chronic diseases, auto-immune disorders, and reclaim your health with the power of a proper human diet.
Back