Not open for further replies.

unhappy triad

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 24, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I am new to forex. I have learnt that it is a good way to make some cash. But I have fears I will lose my money. Any suggestion on how to go about it to minimise loss?

You have to set stop loss on every trade you do. Setting up stop loss will minimize your money loss. Also always put take profits to automatically take your profits when a certain price is hit.

If you want to minimize loss in forex then you have to learn it very well, make sure you see the trading history of your mentor so you won't be scammed as their are many frauds out their. You need to know about risk management and reward ratio very well to minimize your loss, after that make sure that the strategy you are using to trade, the profit is always higher than the loss, never settle for a strategy of higher loss than profit.

Once you must know about forex trade, it is good for you to invest in a popular currency. Currency that is easily accepted in the world example euro pound and US dollars

To minimise the loss on forex you need to know when to set your stop loss and also know when to take your profit too that's the big point to note

Forex is a trading that has to do with currency buying and selling currency online but and also making international currency exchanges for interest and profit.

Bro
The truth about FOREX is that you would lose and you would gain but LOSS has to be minimal and gain has to be more

But winning all day can't be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back