What's new

Forex versus freelancing platforms

Theoretically you can make a lot of money with forex trading... But first you need seed capital, maybe not even that much. With freelancing you only need a computer with internet, just like with trading.
But there is a very large proportion who fail/go broke in Forex trading. Because they choose wrong money management, the market at some point chooses totally the wrong direction against them: crash or extreme rise in prices. Or, or, or...
Most don't admit they've failed. 5% can reportedly support themselves as a professional day trader. The other 95% are somewhere below that or have already lost their capital.
This is mainly because traders are novices and are not educated in trading, if you read biographies of successful traders you will see the amount of failures and strategy changes they had to make during the journey, another thing that led them to success is knowing how to control their emotions when they traded, this I think is the most common mistake among traders of the losing percentage, If you do not know how to manage your emotions in the market, you will be digging your own grave.

It is depends on skill and interest of each person, if we have a passion in forex trading and learning good hence making thousands percent of profit is possible with patience. You can visit forexcup.com in standing position trader in the contest forex trading championship 2023, the first rank already make amazing profit 1more than 1700%. However if your passion in freelancing platform, hence you will learn how to get a job amid competition with another freelancer

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?
Do you know how to trade on forex with an average knowledge? If you do, the money you can earn from forex trading is 100 times better than working on any freelancing website. How many of the freelancing websites can pay you $500 or more weekdays if we assume you don't take any loses in your trade.

Do you know how to trade on forex with an average knowledge? If you do, the money you can earn from forex trading is 100 times better than working on any freelancing website. How many of the freelancing websites can pay you $500 or more weekdays if we assume you don't take any loses in your trade.

If I ever get the opportunity, then I would work on both Forex and freelancing platforms because I love both of them. Both of the could offer great income. However, there are disadvantages of both of them. When it comes to Forex, you tend to take high risk. This is something you do not need to face when you start freelancing because you invest nothing except your time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back