What's new

Forex using Crypto

I know a lot of places where you can trade for various currency pairs which are fiat currency. I am wondering if there are any forex sites which accept the crypto as a means for payment. And they are doing this without any form of KYC. The reason being having KYC and making use of that data can be wrong if the person is living in different country. So I am wondering if the forex trading with crypto without KYC is possible?

Do you have any idea regarding this?
I know of one Forex trading platform, Octa FX trading App is the App name, and it's on Play store. I think they also offer Crypto currency as their trading tool as well, I have an account with the platform bUt since I do not know anything much about Forex, I haven't started using it. I'm still learning it now until I'll start using it. you can check the app on PlayStore anyways.
Post automatically merged:

I know a lot of places where you can trade for various currency pairs which are fiat currency. I am wondering if there are any forex sites which accept the crypto as a means for payment. And they are doing this without any form of KYC. The reason being having KYC and making use of that data can be wrong if the person is living in different country. So I am wondering if the forex trading with crypto without KYC is possible?

I know of one Forex trading platform, Octa FX trading App is the App name, and it's on Play store. I think they also offer Crypto currency as their trading tool as well, I have an account with the platform bUt since I do not know anything much about Forex, I haven't started using it. I'm still learning it now until I'll start using it. you can check the app on PlayStore anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Octa is a forex trading app that is been existing for long, it is not easy to learn forex as a person by just reading or watching videos but through mentorship. Crypto currency trading is much simpler to engage on in my opinion.

A lot of this crypto exchangers and as well forex platforms do kyc because of government provisions to avoid things like money laundering and funding terrorism.

A lot of this crypto exchangers and as well forex platforms do kyc because of government provisions to avoid things like money laundering and funding terrorism.
I am surprised that despite that a lot of money laundering cases is still been recorded and i really hope its been reduced ,because the case of fraud keeps increasing because there are some exchange platform with less kyc

The trade of crypto in the forex I dont think it is quite easy to operate in such conditions even thou am not much good at the operation but I think it is not possible but even if it is I wish to know much better about the operation I wish to know much about it.

I am also of the opinion that it is not possible trading forex with cryptocurrency. This is because, just as someone mentioned above, Crypto coins are not legal tender yet and some countries are even trying to ban Crypto as in the case of Nigeria. We all are aware of the recent action by the Chinese government too. That is just my opinion.

I dont think its going to be easy to find it because cryptocurrency is not a legal tender in most nations ans governments are trying to prevent them from circulating within the economy thus making their trade illegal and risky.

If you do come across any portal, do let me know.
The only way that I have experience a situation whereby cryptocurrency is being traded on Forex is on a forest trading platform known as only trade whereby they trade in binary.

I don't think you can trade forex with cryptocurrency. If you want to trade cryptocurrency that's okay but forex is a different ball game entirely and it uses a recognized legal tender. However if you are using a broker to trade, it will possible to pay using crypto.
It might be possible trading forex trading using cryptocurrency but I don't know whether it has been initiated or has been in progress.

Yes there is, binary.com allows you to pay in cryptocurrency, fiat currency, and also from agents. They are trustworthy and I have been using them for a while now.

I don't think any forex trading PLATFORM are actually using crypto currency as a means of payment while trading any Currency. The least they use is Fiat currency for payment

Almost all forex site should do that since the asset is on their platform for traders to trade, meanwhile I don't think their is any forex pattern where you can trade crypto without kyc is possible...

I don't think you can trade forex with cryptocurrency. If you want to trade cryptocurrency that's okay but forex is a different ball game entirely and it uses a recognized legal tender. However if you are using a broker to trade, it will possible to pay using crypto.
Yes this day is there so many forex using cryptocurrency however forest Street and cryptocurrency trade are almost similar because they use the same graph representation.

Yes, it's currently very possible. A site like octaforex accepts bitcoin deposit but a lot of people would not want to take that risk because of the fluctuating price of bitcoin. I know what appeals to you is when the price soars but think also what happens when the price reduces

I don't really think that it is easy to that because think you can trade forex with cryptocurrency because it can't be possible for one to do that now.

Even without kyc, forex with crypto currency is not possible at all. The least you use to get a forex running is to use your debit card to make payment in any forex trading PLATFORM you want to use

Forex and crypto are different. I think what you just described is crypto trading. I hope you know you can trade crypto as well, in a way it is similar to forex trading.

For any type of lawful company identification as well as deal with confirmation. If somebody wishes to avoid verifican, certainly there certainly are actually 2 opportunities, one business design is actually certainly not lawful in his nation as well as he wishes to work in a phony identification, 2, objectives are actually bad.

The most forex trade now that make use of crystal and it is also good because it is as if you're trading in both forex trading and also cryptocurrency however they use the same graph.

I have not tried myself, but I have seen a lot of forex trading platforms that accept crypto currency as a deposit method. Since paypal or credit card payment is not available to a lot of people, trading companies allow to make deposit through crypto.

I have not heard or read about cryptocurrency being used to trade forex anywhere. Adopting it would be so ambiguous. Forex trades fiat currencies. So except we start using crypto as a legal tender, this can be possible.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back